Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I confess - I dont like looking at breastfeeding!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 201 Replies
12 moms liked this

And if your facebook profile pic is your kid sucking on your tit, then NO I don't want to be friends with you.

Sorry this is not meant to offend anyone, just looking at those pics makes me uncomfortable. Maybe *I* am the weird one for feeling this way, but its the way I feel nonetheless.

I know its beautiful, and natural, and all that good stuff....its just not what I want to see in my newsfeed constantly.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SpnFulOfSugar
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:01 PM
33 moms liked this
I confess... I don't live my life based on others comfort levels
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:01 PM
That's okay, everyone is entitled to their opinion
LaughingTattoo
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:02 PM
17 moms liked this

I agree. 100% pro BF. But I also dont care for people who lack discretion and modesty.

You can BF in public without showing off and without posting pics of it lol

EDIT: and for the record....I dont care to look at the deliberate titty shots people post either lol

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:02 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't like looking at hairy balls.
JenB1983
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:02 PM
Okie dokie smokie.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:04 PM

Okay...if you don't like looking at breast feeding, then don't look. Simple solution to that problem.

TSNDDY
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:05 PM
2 moms liked this
I love nursing pics! I've posted them here, I have them in our family photo albums but I could never post one on Facebook. I like to play it safe there, because I care about the feelings of those on my friends list and know some might find it offensive or some might like it too much lol :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Agreed. I have plenty of friends who BF and I totally respect that, I am NOT a BFing basher at all, I am just a modest person and I saw that her profile pic was her entire boob hanging out and I was like wow well ok then. Its just not my cup of tea.

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

I agree. 100% pro BF. But I also dont care for people who lack discretion and modesty.

You can BF in public without showing off and without posting pics of it lol

CeceliaRosella
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:05 PM

Nope, not weird.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:07 PM

I have seen some really beautiful nursing pics, but I just don't feel its appropriate to put that as your profile pic that EVERYONE can see everytime you post anything. I don't even have a problem with friends posting them on facebook I was just kind of taken aback that she had it has her profile pic.

Quoting TSNDDY:

I love nursing pics! I've posted them here, I have them in our family photo albums but I could never post one on Facebook. I like to play it safe there, because I care about the feelings of those on my friends list and know some might find it offensive or some might like it too much lol :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)