Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What has your child said lately to make your heart melt?

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:11 PM
  • 73 Replies

I have 2 things, last night my 3 yo dd climbs in my lap, gives me a hug and says mommy you are the best...you are the best mommy in the world!!!  Awwww my heart melted I love her so much!!!  

Now a funny one, the other night my dh and I were sitting downstairs and again she climbs in my lap and was talking to me and said mommy you are a sailboat...wth???  It was pretty funny and of course we laughed so she then proceeded to say daddy you're a trash can!  Haha I about died laughing!!

So what has your little one said lately that makes you laugh or want to cry, you love them so much?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-42-
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:19 PM
6 moms liked this

My six year old came in the kitchen while I was washing dishes.

He said 'I'm sorry you have to do everything all of the time.'

I said, 'It's OK, honey. That's what mommies do!'

He said, 'Well, it must be hard work to be a mommy. You're an awesome mommy, you do a goooooood job!'

And then he ran off, lol.

gabeybaby07
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:20 PM
1 mom liked this

ds said he loved me infinity and asked me to cuddle with him. He always tells me he loves me and it makes me melt. And he asked me to marry him recently

JakesMom712
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:20 PM
1 mom liked this
We went to visit my Grandma in the nursing home last night. My 18 month old went running into her room screaming nana. Its the first time he's said nana. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof3jam
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:21 PM
2 moms liked this

DS brought me his favorite car, put it on the counter and said

"Mom, you are as cool THIS car!"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:22 PM
My dd said Monday "mom I'm not trying to get pregnant, I'm going to college, and no one will stop me"
xomrs.chase
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:23 PM
4 moms liked this
"Want mama" *signed please*
He's 13mo ♥ his first two-word fragment
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
laurag8707
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:23 PM

My son didnt feel good the other night so he asked me to lay down by him and sing him his song- which is basically hush little baby but the rest is lyrics I made up because I confess I can never remember the right lyrics. Anyways after I sang to him he grabbed my hand kissed it and goes I love you mom youll always be the best mom ever!! Then he cuddled up with me. made my heart melt

Jessica_Esqueda
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:24 PM
2 moms liked this

We just finished cleaning, and my little girl, who just turned three, said "Good job mommy! You good job cleanin up my house! Thank you clean up mommy!" lol. The appreciation ROCKS.

wissotamum
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:24 PM
6 moms liked this

My 6 year old was in her room, playing with her legos and chatting with her Furbee.  The furbee was chattering on forever and finally she politely says "Furbee, we've been talking for a long time now. I have to concentrate on my legos, maybe you should take a nap, okay?"  I just loved how polite she was to her furbee.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:25 PM

My daughter age 4 said, "I love you as much as Lily." (a girl in her class)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)