Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I just scheduled an STD screening and. UPDATED 2/6

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 179 Replies

I am married. When my dh came home on leave he had some questionable text messages. He looked at me in my eyes, and promised me he did not cheat. I believed him, but I know it may have went further then he has admitted. What hurts the most is the way he looked at me so sincere, and promised me he did not. When he was home after about 2 weeks we were having sex and I noticed thick white discharge on his penis from me. I never get discharge like that. Now I am ovulating and I have normal eggwhite discharge, no white thick discharge. However, it does hurt alittle bit when I urinate. I really hesitated making this appointment because I am scared. Me and dh are doing really well, and I am scared of the possibility of actually having an std, which means my husband not only cheated but lied to my face. Being lied too would hurt the most. Because I told him if he told me the truth, I would not leave him and we could work thru it. But if he lied, I won't be able to trust him. By the way, my appointment isn't until the 6th. I will update as soon as I get the results.

Update 2/5

Thanks ladies! I am still having thicker discharge, but that is the only symptoms. My appointment is tommorow at 10:30. I am just nervous because It would really break my heart if I had an std. I'm praying it is just a yeast infection or something other then an std. I actually brought it up to my husband and asked him again if he cheated. He looked upset that I would even think that. Not mad looking, but he just looked alittle hurt by it. I feel kinda guilty but we shall see.

Update 2/6

Okay so I just got back from my Dr.'s appointment. She told me results will be back next week for the Chylmadia , Gonnereah (sp?) and Trich test. She also gave me a paper to get blood work to check for hepatitis, and HIV (that takes 2 weeks for results). She said to her, my discharge looks totally normal, and she told me I shouldn't worry too much. I'm pretty positive I do not have anything. So, I then told her hubby and I plan on ttc in a few months , so she gave me a big handful of sample prenatals :D  I will update when the results come back next week.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
keversole
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:24 PM

That really sucks. I hope everything works out for you guys. Good luck

illinoismommy83
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:24 PM
2 moms liked this

Could just be different discharge from a change in your pH. Lots of womens bodies make funny discharge while trying to fix their pH. Don't stress till after the test results come in.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:26 PM
Im sorry mama but its better to make sure you dont have a std..
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:26 PM
Good luck
true-love-21
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:26 PM

Update soon. Im sorry!

PISCIS29
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:26 PM
Hugs and BUMP!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:28 PM
1 mom liked this
My appointment isn't until the 6th. I will update when I get the results.

Quoting true-love-21:

Update soon. Im sorry!

AllofFive19
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:28 PM

I'm so sorry. I hope everything turns out negative for the STD screening.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:29 PM
Good luck... I hope it comes out clean... The wait is the worst... I've been through it and it was horrible.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:29 PM
I hope this is the case. Thanks

Quoting illinoismommy83:

Could just be different discharge from a change in your pH. Lots of womens bodies make funny discharge while trying to fix their pH. Don't stress till after the test results come in.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)