Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Check out your screaming kid

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
I was in the grocery store and this toddler was sitting in the cart SCREAMING like he was in pain. His mom was yelling at him to be quiet. This was at the deli. I look at the kid and see his leg is being pinched in the seat. I pointed it out to the mom and she freed him but just left him in the cart crying and didn't even look at his leg which you could see had a huge red mark. Poor kid.

Sometimes kids scream for no reason and I get that. But at least make sure it is for nothing.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:55 PM

If only everyone was as amazing as you!

LoveMyLos
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:55 PM

wow what a dumb twat waffle. 

keversole
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:56 PM

lol

Quoting LoveMyLos:

wow what a dumb twat waffle. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh my gosh!! That's horrible! There's a VERY BIG DIFFERENCE between a whining scream and a pain scream. I have 3 little boys and when I hear a pain scream I RUN to them. How could she not tell the difference?

iamcafemom83
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:57 PM
That happened to me once..I pinched my daughter buckling her in....I thought she was just cranky and tired from the beach. I felt AWFUL when I saw the mark. We had some cuddle time....I can't understand not trying to comfort him once she realized though :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Never said I was amazing. But it was obvious this kid was in pain. He kept trying to get up and his mom kept pushing him down and telling him to be quiet. It took 2 seconds to look and see the problem instead of telling a toddler to be quiet.

Quoting Anonymous:

If only everyone was as amazing as you!

amanda357
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Poor baby:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:58 PM

A friend of mine was so fed up with her son crying at my house one day she was about to take him and his brother home. When she picked him up I noticed something stuck to his foot so I told her to hold on. When I got a closer look I saw that it was a sewing needle stuck about halfway in his foot :(

Apparently, her older boy had climbed up on my bookshelf in my room and got the box down and my whole bedroom floor was covered in pins and needles. And she had been fussing at him the whole time he was crying.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:00 PM
Sometimes you just have to investigate a little.

Quoting Anonymous:

A friend of mine was so fed up with her son crying at my house one day she was about to take him and his brother home. When she picked him up I noticed something stuck to his foot so I told her to hold on. When I got a closer look I saw that it was a sewing needle stuck about halfway in his foot :(

Apparently, her older boy had climbed up on my bookshelf in my room and got the box down and my whole bedroom floor was covered in pins and needles. And she had been fussing at him the whole time he was crying.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:51 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured