Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Were you a bullied in school? how did you deal with it? OR were you a bully? why?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:00 PM
Replies (11-15):
Schleetle
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:25 PM
No, and no. I had the occasional mean thing said to me, and I'm sure I said a few nasty things too. Nothing I would consider bullying though.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
laurag8707
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:32 PM

I was but I always stood my ground. I go through this now with my son getting bullied he is autistic and thinks everyone wants to be his friend its sad when I realize how mean these kids today are makes me want to beat the parents

elliem87
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:33 PM
I was bullied and I didn't deal with it very well. I tried making new friends and would cry when I came hoke
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:36 PM
I was teased all through school and bullied in middle school. I had my head bashed into a locker repeatedly in sixth grade by a boy (No, we were not fighting - he kept closing ny locker on me while I was trying to get my books... I got frustrated and closed his locker instead, so he grabbed my head and started slamming it). I ended up with stitches and I still have a scar. He got a day's suspension.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:35 PM
I was the bully, I'm ashamed to admit it. I did apologize when I grew up and realized how stupid I was. I am now good friends with them. I couldn't believe they forgave me, I wouldn't have blamed them for hating me for the rest of their lives. I still get upset to this day for being such a bitch to them. I will never forgive myself. I didn't beat them up but words can be worse.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)