Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

FINALLY GOT THE PROOF...........

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:43 PM
  • 14 Replies

I HAVE BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS WITH A LESBIAN STALKING ME,I AM NOT BI/GAY FOR THE LAST YR. I SOLD MY HOME AND MOVE AWAY AS THE POLICE ADVISED,SHE ENDED UP STALKING ME AND MY KIDS HERE. SHE WOULD SAY SHE WAS GONNA TURN MY KIDS AGAINST ME,KILL ME ECT. ANYHOW,I SEEN ON YOUTUBE,MY SON HAS BEEN GOING ON HER WEBSITE TALKING TO HER ABOUT SKATEBOARDING,ITS UNDER  Jp0t's Beyblade Collection. I AM VERY WORRIED ABOUT MY SON'S SAFETY,SHE IS A OLDER WOMEN,HE IS ONLY 17 A MINOR. I AM GOING TO THE POLICE,I AM GOING TO PUT HER IN JAIL,FOR TALKING TO MY SON WITHOUT CONSENT,WHAT A PERV, ANY POLICE OUT THERE,THAT CAN HELP ME LOCK HER UP?

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this

i'm so sorry...i tried really hard to understand this, but i failed. did you used to be a lesbian & now you're not?  is she an ex-girlfriend?  she's not dating your son, right?  what makes her a perv? i don't think you need consent to talk to a minor unless you're the cops and you're talking about something that could implicate the kid in a crime. 

teresanteens
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:52 PM

SORRY HON,I WAS NEVER BI/GAY,NO DISRESPECT TO YOU,YES,THAT IS A CRIME,SHE DOES NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO CONTACT MY SON,WPB DEPUTIES TOLD ME TO MOVE,THEY KNOW WHO SHE IS,THEY WERE GIVING HER ENOUGH ROPE 2 HANG HERSELF,SUCKS FOR HER,SHE'S DEAD.BUMMER,ANOTHER PREDITOR LOCKED UP!

Quoting almondpigeon:

i'm so sorry...i tried really hard to understand this, but i failed. did you used to be a lesbian & now you're not?  is she an ex-girlfriend?  she's not dating your son, right?  what makes her a perv? i don't think you need consent to talk to a minor unless you're the cops and you're talking about something that could implicate the kid in a crime. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:53 PM
4 moms liked this
Just turn off the caps lock. It will make everything much easier.
ebbierowe
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:54 PM
Yes....it seems llike you are yelling

Quoting Anonymous:

Just turn off the caps lock. It will make everything much easier.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:55 PM
1 mom liked this
You should talk to your son about visiting her YouTube channel. She literally can not climb out of the computer and make him visit her page...just saying.
sophiasmommy27
by Sarah Sweetheart on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:55 PM
1 mom liked this
wow. that's confusing as fuck.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Amybelle
by AmyAzing on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:56 PM
1 mom liked this

your posts are always looney

Amybelle
by AmyAzing on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:57 PM

have you ever been evaluated for Mental Illness?

ff-princess
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:58 PM

no, the only person who can help you is a therapist.  find one, sooner rather than later.

tlcory
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:00 PM

Ok, how do you know her? Why did she star stalking you? (I know you can't get in her head but why do you think).  Just trying to understand the story. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)