Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Feel So SELFISH !! What Do you Think????

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
OK Mom's I need some feed back if possible....
Im a full time working mother and been married with my husband since 2004 ( almost 10 years) I love my husband----- He is so good to me everyone tells me how lucky I am to have a person like him.... well....

He works, cooks and helps me with the cleaning and the kids all the time, BUT ... yeah there is a BUT!!!

Im totally not even close to being Sexucally Satisfied. I try try and try and it seems as if he doesnt want to be with me!!! ughhhhh, he swears that he's stressing and he complains that the kids not going to sleep... i dont know , he's everything that i want BUT how does someone live not sexually satisfied????? I will not CHeat, not the type... but am i being selfish about this>????? any comments, tips, questions.... i feel like he shouldnt forget me ...

VENT VENT VENT!!! ughhhhh!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
skittlefart
by Taste the Rainbow on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:15 PM

I'm getting a little confused...are you saying that he's having sex with you but you're not reaching orgasm , or that he doesn't want sex at all? 

IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559 photo IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559-1_zpsa642ab08.jpg
Nicky has gathered 2 valentines!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
CoolRelax
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:17 PM

EVERY woman deserves at least one good "o" a month.  If your husband is loving and a good guy, you can work with him.   

cupcake_mom
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:17 PM

i flat out had to tell my df we needed to spice it up. since then we have started looking into getting toys and things like that.

AmaliaD
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this

i dont know what to tell you -  i have seen that sex is only one part of your relationship.    does he hug and kiss you?  is he affectionate in other ways or he just asks like he isnt attracted to you at all?   my dh is great with the sex but fails me in the hugs and kisses and affection that doesnt lead immediately to sex and it leaves me feeling pissed and used and its a big issue.  

gabgirl515
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:19 PM

no ...have a talk with him ....try new things!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:20 PM
Quoting skittlefart:

I'm getting a little confused...are you saying that he's having sex with you but you're not reaching orgasm , or that he doesn't want sex at all? 

no, i do reach "O" but he just isint satisfying me at all, we ustoo have sex 3-5 times a week, but now its down to maybe twice (MAYBE) a week...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured