Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

CRAP ....I just made a HUGE mistake

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

I just ate a personal pan pizza from pizza hut. I was doing really well not eating crappy foods greasy foods. When I go on such a long stent not eating that type of stuff, when I do my body fights back. I am going to be sick all day ....banging head into wall this is going to suck. I ate it because it was the first thing to grab in the cafeteria at work and I was hungry to the point of vomiting. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:38 PM
I just did the same thing. With ravioli. Grr.
bellaamore
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:38 PM

Well, chalk it up to a learning experience. Next time you crave junk remember this feeling.

jbirdsladie27
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:38 PM
Ewwww cafeteria Pizza Hut is even worse lol, feel better
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Superlaura328
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:40 PM

Ugh, I feel ya. I've been trying to hard to be healthy yesterday, then... we ordered Papa Johns, lol. I feel soooooo bad!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I Know, I was blinded by the hunger lol !! thanks, 

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

Ewwww cafeteria Pizza Hut is even worse lol, feel better

CuriousArentYa
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:42 PM

I hate it when that happens, it usually makes my stomach cramp up like crazy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:42 PM

lol it sucks. I have too eating healthy exercising and here I mess all this of hard work up for some pizza 

Quoting Superlaura328:

Ugh, I feel ya. I've been trying to hard to be healthy yesterday, then... we ordered Papa Johns, lol. I feel soooooo bad!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:43 PM

trust me I will

Quoting bellaamore:

Well, chalk it up to a learning experience. Next time you crave junk remember this feeling.

Superlaura328
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:43 PM

I blame DH, lol!! I'll be all strong and full of resolve, then he'll go suggest some kind of junk food and throw me off track!!

Quoting Anonymous:

lol it sucks. I have too eating healthy exercising and here I mess all this of hard work up for some pizza 

Quoting Superlaura328:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this

lol. I know what you mean! I am like I am hungry I should bake some chicken for dinner, he goes taco bell sounds good. Grrr man, I wasn't thinking about that kind of stuff

Quoting Superlaura328:

I blame DH, lol!! I'll be all strong and full of resolve, then he'll go suggest some kind of junk food and throw me off track!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Superlaura328:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)