Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Teen mom's - Catylynn and Tyler

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 64 Replies

I just saw the episode where Catylynn and Tyler see their daughter with her adoptive parents for the first time in a year since her birth. I just cried like a baby! 

Have you seen it? Was it extremely sad to you?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gabgirl515
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:56 PM
2 moms liked this

yes ..but they gave her up sooooo

Alexx88
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:58 PM
It was sooo sad! I cried lol but they are amazing for doing what they did :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Alexx88
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:58 PM
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:00 PM
3 moms liked this
I wish they would just move on from that couple. They grew up, their parents are jackasses, yada yada yada. It's Teen Mom. They gave up their kid for adoption. Good for them since they knew they wouldn't be able to bring her up and support her but seriously their portion in every episode is their life not their life as parents.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:01 PM

I know! I have to fast forward past amber because her "mothering" makes me so mad, but I love watching these two!!

Quoting Alexx88:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:01 PM

I seen it, I cried too.  You can tell that they really made a sacrifice, and they really gave up their daughter out of her best interest.  I think if their daughter ever gets to watch any of these episodes she will know that the desciosion wasn't easy but done out of love.  We look at them now and think what a sweet caring couple, they could've handled that baby, but would they be the same people if they'd of kept her and not grown up the way they have. 

Alexx88
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:03 PM
Yea amber is an idiot. I've watched all of the seasons and she doesn't get any better.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know! I have to fast forward past amber because her "mothering" makes me so mad, but I love watching these two!!

Quoting Alexx88:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:05 PM

I can't stand her! She's a bad mom and horrible to Gary and the. Blames it on her bi-polar. I have bi-polar disorder and have never even yelled at our son and would never dream of hitting my husband!

Quoting Alexx88:

Yea amber is an idiot. I've watched all of the seasons and she doesn't get any better.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Alexx88:

yikesitsmindy
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:08 PM
1 mom liked this
So agree. They are not her parents and they need to move on.

Quoting Anonymous:

I wish they would just move on from that couple. They grew up, their parents are jackasses, yada yada yada. It's Teen Mom. They gave up their kid for adoption. Good for them since they knew they wouldn't be able to bring her up and support her but seriously their portion in every episode is their life not their life as parents.
Alexx88
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Yeaaa she's crazy. But she is also abusing prescription drugs and constantly drinking around the baby too! At least she used to idk about now haha

Quoting Anonymous:

I can't stand her! She's a bad mom and horrible to Gary and the. Blames it on her bi-polar. I have bi-polar disorder and have never even yelled at our son and would never dream of hitting my husband!

Quoting Alexx88:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Alexx88:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)