Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

is it weird...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
That both of my children have birth marks on their faces? My daughter has a light Brown heart shaped one on the side of her face and my son has a light pink hand print shaped one stemming from the center of his forehead. They also have identical light Brown spots up and down their backs.
Do your children have similar birth marks?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:05 PM
Replies (11-15):
Jacqalyn
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:24 PM
My oldest DD has a dark brown birthmark on the outside of her right arm above her elbow. My youngest dd has one almost identical to hers in the same spot but it's on her left arm.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:26 PM

mine both have birth marks but not similar. one girl i knew in high school had one on the side of her face that looked like a dick

vtmommyof2bratz
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:26 PM

my older dd birth mark is in her eye - the optometrist said so lol - the younger one i don't think has one 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:29 PM
Lol so sad

Quoting Anonymous:

mine both have birth marks but not similar. one girl i knew in high school had one on the side of her face that looked like a dick

cupcake_mom
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:30 PM

it was like this little 1.5 inch red outline. i didnt like her, but it was because she was a bitch!

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol so sad

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)