Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

pissed my SIL off last night, and it felt GOOD.

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:14 PM
  • 50 Replies

Last night, the hubby, myself and our daughter went to Golden Corral for dinner. My daughter Lucy got a red balloon from our waitress, and she was stoked! lol.
When we got home, my SIL was trashed. (she started drinking at 11 AM that day)- I mean, TRASHED. So when Lucy walked in, SIL said "h-HEEYYYY, LUCYY!!! say hi! SAY HI AND I LOVE YOU!" Lucy was confused by how she was acting, so she just said "no" and walked away.
My SIL yanked the balloon from my daughter's hand, let it float up to the ceiling and told Lucy she wasn't allowed to have it anymore. she was calling Lucy a mean, spoiled child, a brat, all that. Because my daughter didnt wanna say hi to your drunk ass??? SHE DID THE RIGHT THING.
SIL told her kids ucy had to apologize to everyone in the house (???), and she was not to get her balloon.
Right in front of SIL, I grabbed the balloon and handed it to Lucy. SIL was FURIOUS. "I SAID LUCY WASN'T ALLOWED TO HAVE IT!!! SHE WAS A JERK!!!!!!"
I looked at her and calmly said "She is MY daughter. I let her have the balloon. She most certainly is allowed to play with it. she did absolutely nothing wrong. Don't try and discipline MY child."
SIL blew up- "She gets rewarded for acting like a f*cking ASS, whatever...WHAT THE FUCK EVER....."

How dare she get mad cause my child was freaked out by her drunk self? I grew up with an alcoholic "mother".
I am already teaching Lucy not to stick around drunk people, she deserves better. 

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:15 PM
2 moms liked this

...so much fail and fuckery.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:17 PM
1 mom liked this

when do you plan on moving out of someone elses house? Then maybe you wont have to deal with that kind of thing

Nee86
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:17 PM
3 moms liked this
You acted way claimer then I would have. If my sil ever treated my child like that, and U have read your previous post, I would probably go as my mother puts it "white trash crazy bitch."
AubreeGrace17
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:17 PM
Why was her drunk ass in your house to begin with?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kissesxoxo8882
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:18 PM

good for you mama

spooky415
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this
if she deserves better, why is she around your SIL, who obviously makes poor choices like that?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilmami316
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:21 PM

good for you momma you did the right thing but why was she in your house?

Logan_Bellasmom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:22 PM

Why didnt you step in sooner?

Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:22 PM
4 moms liked this

The minute she grabbed my daughter, jerked anything from her hands, or started calling her names her ass wouldve been on the ground missing some teeth

xoch86
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I would have punched that drunk bitch! Knocked her out so she could sleep it off, then chew her ass out in the morning! Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)