Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

where can I get

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Free clothes for myself besides the churches and craigslist? I live in a tiny town that doesn't have much so craigslist isnt popular and the churches have stained clothing. I lost a lot of weight and ive been looking for jeans, yoga pants and a shirt or two.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:19 PM
Replies (11-17):
gabeybaby07
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:34 PM

yeah we dont get along much. I personally like shopping at second hand stores like good will and theres another here called unique. They have some great finds

Quoting Anonymous:

Thats so sad!!!! I dont see how people can do that. The only place to donate is at goodwill

Quoting gabeybaby07:

you can dry donation bin diving. My SIL does it all the time - but shes a greedy ass bitch - she even went when she was making 52k a year. But yeah the donation bins, so goes to with her friends jumps in (shes skinny) and pulls stuff out

Quoting Anonymous:

My town is too small for that and the next big town is a hr away.

Quoting gabeybaby07:

you tried freecycle?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:36 PM
When I can afford it I love goodwill. I always get my kids clothes there

Quoting gabeybaby07:

yeah we dont get along much. I personally like shopping at second hand stores like good will and theres another here called unique. They have some great finds

Quoting Anonymous:

Thats so sad!!!! I dont see how people can do that. The only place to donate is at goodwill

Quoting gabeybaby07:

you can dry donation bin diving. My SIL does it all the time - but shes a greedy ass bitch - she even went when she was making 52k a year. But yeah the donation bins, so goes to with her friends jumps in (shes skinny) and pulls stuff out

Quoting Anonymous:

My town is too small for that and the next big town is a hr away.

Quoting gabeybaby07:

you tried freecycle?

Sept-babies2
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:39 PM
do you have any friends that are giving old clothes away? Post an add on craigslist asking for a donation of your size clothes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:42 PM
I have tried but a lot of my friends dont wear my size. They are all around a size 8-7 and im a 3. I put a ad in weeks ago and i still have found anything:(

Quoting Sept-babies2:

do you have any friends that are giving old clothes away? Post an add on craigslist asking for a donation of your size clothes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:56 PM
In box me your address and I will mail out what I have!!! It's hollister brand and Victoria secrets if you want them

Quoting Anonymous:

Size 3 pants and small to med shirts

Quoting Anonymous:

What size are you? I have some extra clothes sitting in my closet plus my friend is complaining about getting rid of the ones she doesn't wear.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 4:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Omgosh! Thank you sooooo much!! But you're anon. Like this comment so I can message you?

Quoting Anonymous:

In box me your address and I will mail out what I have!!! It's hollister brand and Victoria secrets if you want them

Quoting Anonymous:

Size 3 pants and small to med shirts

Quoting Anonymous:

What size are you? I have some extra clothes sitting in my closet plus my friend is complaining about getting rid of the ones she doesn't wear.

Sept-babies2
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 4:21 PM
hmm. Have you tried thrift stores? I know they have cheap clothes. And you said you have tried the churches? So other then that i would just wait and see if u get a response.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have tried but a lot of my friends dont wear my size. They are all around a size 8-7 and im a 3. I put a ad in weeks ago and i still have found anything:(

Quoting Sept-babies2:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)