Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

heartbroken

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

just found out my ex is going out tonight with some lady... hookah, then a bar.

its only been 2 months. i miss him... but he moved on quick. i'm just wasting my time, thinking that we'd get back together.

i want to curl up and cry. throw a pity party for myself. instead, i'll take DS to the play area at the mall or something, right after he gets out of school.

i refuse to answer any of his calls. he can see DS on Sunday, as always, and from this point forward, they can leave the house for a few hours, to get their time in together.... away from me. i feel bad- this is DS's home... but i need to protect my heart, right?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LovelyMommy24
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:36 PM

I'm sorry, darling. 

SterlingHeart
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this

sounds like a good choice to put their visits out of the house --- you need space from him if your still aching over him and he has moved on ---- now listen to me and listen good 

get on a free web site for dating --- if nothing else having other men (even if you never meet them) paying attention to you will help the process of moving on for you --- i mean it - do it! 

Mandymb
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:38 PM
im sorry, just time to move on. go find you a hot man to help you get over it ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:39 PM

I'm sorry :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:40 PM

Before you mosey on into another relationship take sometime to heal. Once you heal and take responsiblity for the part you played in the good and bad parts of the relationship then you can move on to bigger and better things. If he left you then release him you know the old saying if he stays gone yada yada yada. You will be alright.

Aydans_Mommy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:40 PM
HUGS
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LaceNBklyn
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:43 PM
Most importantly take time to heal yourself. Don't start dating yet or start a relationship. Find out things about you and enjoy alone time. Or make some friends.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:58 PM

i didnt plan on dating or being in a relationship at all this year... unless it was getting back with him. in the 2 months we've been broken up, i learned new things about me... sadly, i have no idea how to make friends. or even where to start really. =(

Quoting LaceNBklyn:

Most importantly take time to heal yourself. Don't start dating yet or start a relationship. Find out things about you and enjoy alone time. Or make some friends.

LaceNBklyn
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 4:03 PM
If you have the time for it join something like a yoga class, the gym etc. you can meet people and unwind.

Quoting Anonymous:

i didnt plan on dating or being in a relationship at all this year... unless it was getting back with him. in the 2 months we've been broken up, i learned new things about me... sadly, i have no idea how to make friends. or even where to start really. =(

Quoting LaceNBklyn:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gabby416
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 4:16 PM

I'm so sorry.  I know how hard that can be. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN