Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you know anyone who "disappeared"?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I've been watching cold case files, disappeared, basically any crime show. I'm wondering how often people go missing and are actually never found, or are actually found alive after years. 

Bump and share your story if you have one

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:59 PM
Replies (601-602):
mojogirl
by RoseannRoseannadanna on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:20 PM

Yes.  Her name is Kellie Hall.  She disappeared in Austin, TX in 2009.  Left her car, wallet, everything.

She was my best friend in middle school, I moved in the 7th grade and we lost touch.  When I went searching for her, she had just disappeared.  I missed her by only a month or so.  We grew up in Georgia, oddly, we both ended up in Texas, I am living about two hours away from where she disappeared.

If anyone knows anything please help us find her!  Many are still looking and haven't given up hope.

Kellie Ann Hall (aka Billie Jo Cox, aka Wednesday) has been missing since April 25th 2009. Kellie was last seen in the evening at the Waffle House on Ben White Blvd. near E. Riverside in Austin Texas. She was reported to have gone inside the Waffle House where she ordered a drink to go. Kellie was wearing all black - a black t-shirt, black cotton pants, and tennis shoes. Kellie's car was found in the parking lot containing her keys, cell phone, and Identification.

A Missing Persons Report was filed with the Austin Police Dept.
Case #09-1160647

KELLIE'S DESCRIPTION:
White Female
5’6
175lbs
Brown hair with red tips - Kellie dyed her hair so it is possible she may have a different hair color now
Brown eyes

Born 1979 (give or take a year)

https://www.facebook.com/KellieHallisMissing/info

Anonymous
by Anonymous 115 on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:30 PM

Bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN