Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you know anyone who "disappeared"?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I've been watching cold case files, disappeared, basically any crime show. I'm wondering how often people go missing and are actually never found, or are actually found alive after years. 

Bump and share your story if you have one

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:59 PM
Replies (281-290):
tinkubz
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:51 PM
Fernley

Quoting redneckmama2:

Would you mind telling me which small town near reno she disappeared from. I am from up around that area but haven't lived there in about 5 years. However my FIL is a cop up there and I am just wondering if maybe he would have been part of it. 

Quoting tinkubz:

My cousin disappeard 2 yrs ago in a small town by Reno. 2 months ago her remains were found in a area they have searched several times before.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cmorden06
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:58 PM
Bump
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:30 AM
I don't know these people personally, but a baby went missing a few years ago. Her father refuses to say where she is, and the mother doesn't exactly act innocent, either. Something is very off with the story. Google "baby Kate Ludington MI" to see what I mean.
Mama2ETA
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:41 AM

No doubt. I heard the story an old coworker heard straight fromj the bf's mouth, and his other friends verified.

They don't have solid evidence or a body. She was into drugs too though. They told him it was an overdose then they buried her under the back patio then layed more cement.

Quoting nelliesmommy:

I remember her story. Think the bf did it? 

Quoting Mama2ETA:

Kara Kopetsky, she disappeared on May 4, 2007 from her school.

Mama2ETA
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:52 AM

Lisa Irwin was from here. The baby that "vanished" out of her crib in the middle of the night when mom and 2 brothers were home. No sign of a break in and no evidence left.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't know these people personally, but a baby went missing a few years ago. Her father refuses to say where she is, and the mother doesn't exactly act innocent, either. Something is very off with the story. Google "baby Kate Ludington MI" to see what I mean.

nelliesmommy
by prettyandpierced on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:58 AM

Some people have serious issues. I feel so sad for her. May she rip.

Quoting Mama2ETA:

No doubt. I heard the story an old coworker heard straight fromj the bf's mouth, and his other friends verified.

They don't have solid evidence or a body. She was into drugs too though. They told him it was an overdose then they buried her under the back patio then layed more cement.

Quoting nelliesmommy:

Quoting Mama2ETA:

jendigme
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:06 AM
Omg, I'm so sorry for you, do you mind me asking what area you are in?

Quoting Anonymous:

My daughter. She was 23 when she left work one night, at 10pm, and never came home. Her car, phone, purse and clothes were found in her car. That was 4 years ago. She is presumed dead. The fact that her clothes (work clothes, bra and underwear) were all left neatly folded in her car, on the seat, does not bode well. She would never have left on her own. She had 2 daughter who were 3 and 1 who she would have never left and she and her husband of 5 years were doing well. They believe that someone who she knew or would have trusted approached her and took her. Three other women, same general ages (22-25), all moms with young children under the age of 5, all with dark hair and dark eyes, all around the same height and build, have also gone missing in the last 4 years (3 since her, never in the same month but all in different years). Most likely it is a serial psychopath.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mama2ETA
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:07 AM

I just wish her parents could find some closure. There are a ton of rumors. If that one is true (even though the co-worker said it came from his mouth, who really knows ya know?) I wish they could find the body and let those parents do the unthinkable burying their dd. They are so sweet. They ride in the St. Patrick's Day parade every year with a sign "Find Kara Kopetsky" and the date she went missing with her picture. The emptiness in her eyes makes me cry every year. She is a sweet lady too. I was part of the group that went door to door and met at the high school and passed out flyers everywhere.

Quoting nelliesmommy:

Some people have serious issues. I feel so sad for her. May she rip.

Quoting Mama2ETA:

Quoting nelliesmommy:

Quoting Mama2ETA:

NBean311
by Chivette on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:08 AM

Yes. A friend's older sister, and another friend's ex wife. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:10 AM
Kyron is still missing and most likely gonna be a good case...poor little Guy is no where to be found I hurt for his parents...:(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured