Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My boyfriend is in jail :(

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
And I'm trying to get him out. His bond is $200 and I only $85 of it. He went to jail defending me so I feel totally responsible. I just needed someone to share this with I'm super depressed right now.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 4:48 PM
Replies (121-128):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:14 PM
I feel fine knowing I don't procreate with immature punks, could post that bail easily and my children aren't being raised by parents like you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok if it'll make you feel better

Quoting Anonymous:

You can't afford bail. You've got $85 to your name. Yes that's poor. You put yourself in situations that you need protection from bc you can't control yourself with dignity. You trash talk a man and "put fingers in his face". That's trashy and immature. No mature mother with an ounce of self respect acts that way. So yeah.....you're a poor, trashy immature pathetic excuse for a mom.

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow you got all of that from this post? Lmao wow just wow good one...not

Quoting Anonymous:

Just stop breeding mmk? You're poor, trashy and immature. We don't more of you populating this earth.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:20 PM
I don't have any kids with him

Quoting Anonymous:

I feel fine knowing I don't procreate with immature punks, could post that bail easily and my children aren't being raised by parents like you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

You can't afford bail. You've got $85 to your name. Yes that's poor. You put yourself in situations that you need protection from bc you can't control yourself with dignity. You trash talk a man and "put fingers in his face". That's trashy and immature. No mature mother with an ounce of self respect acts that way. So yeah.....you're a poor, trashy immature pathetic excuse for a mom.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Just stop breeding mmk? You're poor, trashy and immature. We don't more of you populating this earth.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:23 PM
Oh that just makes it all better! You two both procreate, fail relationships then leave the kids with other people to go get yourselves in childish trouble.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't have any kids with him

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:28 PM

I'm sorry : (

jkampbyll
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:29 PM
Lmao! That's what I thought when I first saw the title.

Quoting Anonymous:

Cigarette jacker??

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:29 PM
"Getting hugged by Bubba" LMAO.

Quoting -42-:

I'll be sure to hug him extra while your hero is sitting in jail getting hugged by Bubba.

My husband doesn't need to worry about standing up for me in a situation like this.....I don't run my mouth to people without being able to handle myself.

Quoting Anonymous:

He stood up for his woman sorry if your man wouldn't do the same

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok so you say your only willing to pay $85 of his bond in a earlier reply yet here you say you have nothing to pawn to get more money for his bond. And you if you cant take the heat yourself and need someone to take up for you then keep your mouth shut.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't have anything to pawn or I would have done it yesterday.

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

Quoting Anonymous:

A guy thought he could talk to me any kinda way and get away with it

Quoting stickyfingers:

im sorry! that sucks! jail is horrible! go pawn something...what happened?

yeah see I would have gotten to him before my husband could lol. Where were you when it happend lol. Im a bitch to people like that though so my husbnad knows im small (not even average size) and I can handle my own lol. ....

But why not pawn something/?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:59 PM
Lol i waa like wtf u frownin for?! You ATF'd your man on your own haha

Quoting jkampbyll:

Lmao! That's what I thought when I first saw the title.

Quoting Anonymous:

Cigarette jacker??

stickyfingers
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:21 PM
with some of his things i hope! hahahaha

Quoting SCMommy78:

I've been through this with dh (dumb husband) for DUI. I'd be heading to the pawn shop.

Quoting stickyfingers:

im sorry! that sucks! jail is horrible! go pawn something...what happened?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)