Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm itching for my next hit..................

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:07 PM
  • 32 Replies

or should I say -- my next designer bag --- LOL  I have a designer bag fettish 

my love is Dooney & Bourke -- less on the wallet and very cute styles

I rotate them out all year and just put my navy tartan Dooney Satchel back in storage --- the best Holiday look -- so festive :) 

I have a cute Rioni -- basically a high end knock off of Luis V.... but prefer the details on mine honestly ---  I get a new one each year we go to Laughlin for our anniversarry at the outlet mall --- almost time --- we go in March!   Yippeee 

here is last years buy --- thinking i need something fun and red this year!  LOL 

What do you get an itch for?????  

SterlingHeart

"these ramblings courtesy of a mom over 40"

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:09 PM

red monster rehabs and calypso strawberry lemonade.

and oatmeal pies.

im easy to satisfy.

redneckmama2
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I find designer purses to be a real waste of money... but that is just my opinion. Me... I am happy with some cold water, hot cheetos, and oreos. 

SterlingHeart
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:15 PM

It is my own endulgence --- being a mom of 4 and being a mom for the last 25 years has limited my spending to the needs of my family --- now that I am able to afford a few nice things - this is where my wants lead.... they are one size fits all and they do last a long time ----  I can remember spending 40 bucks on a bag at Target back in the baby momma days and it would fall apart in 6 months --- I have had some of my bags for over 5 years, that factors out to be a better deal in the long run ----- Quality is nice!!!!  But I never put it before my kids needs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Quoting redneckmama2:

I find designer purses to be a real waste of money... but that is just my opinion. Me... I am happy with some cold water, hot cheetos, and oreos. 

SterlingHeart

DarksMama
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:16 PM
1 mom liked this

A winning lotto ticket. LOL Never happens though.

KelliansMom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:17 PM

I always want a designer purse they last so much longer ...I just always find other things to spend my money on lol 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Victoria's Secret. I freakin love that place. Have to stay away. I can drop serious cash in there. I own like a gazillion pairs of panties. One can never have enough underwear. LOL!!
redneckmama2
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:19 PM
1 mom liked this

O I never said you did... I was just stating my opinion. And in reality I think anything designer is a waste. I don't like being charged so much extra just to pay for a name. I pay about 10 buck for a purse at walmart and the one I have now I have had for two years though, so low price doesn't always mean low quality. All of my kids are still little though, the oldest being 7 and the youngest is 16 weeks in the making :) 

Quoting SterlingHeart:

It is my own endulgence --- being a mom of 4 and being a mom for the last 25 years has limited my spending to the needs of my family --- now that I am able to afford a few nice things - this is where my wants lead.... they are one size fits all and they do last a long time ----  I can remember spending 40 bucks on a bag at Target back in the baby momma days and it would fall apart in 6 months --- I have had some of my bags for over 5 years!  Quality is nice!!!!  But I never put it before my kids needs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Quoting redneckmama2:

SterlingHeart
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:19 PM

start your mason jars - just keep tossing loose change in there and once a week cash out and then save those dollars in another masson jar -- pretty soon - you will have that purse!!!!!!

Quoting KelliansMom:

I always want a designer purse they last so much longer ...I just always find other things to spend my money on lol 

SterlingHeart

blessed107
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:21 PM

Michael Kors has some really nice bags out right now.

SterlingHeart
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:21 PM

I didn't take offense --- and wow 16 weeks...... oh how i miss those sweet baby days 

Quoting redneckmama2:

O I never said you did... I was just stating my opinion. And in reality I think anything designer is a waste. I don't like being charged so much extra just to pay for a name. I pay about 10 buck for a purse at walmart and the one I have now I have had for two years though, so low price doesn't always mean low quality. All of my kids are still little though, the oldest being 7 and the youngest is 16 weeks in the making :) 

Quoting SterlingHeart:

It is my own endulgence --- being a mom of 4 and being a mom for the last 25 years has limited my spending to the needs of my family --- now that I am able to afford a few nice things - this is where my wants lead.... they are one size fits all and they do last a long time ----  I can remember spending 40 bucks on a bag at Target back in the baby momma days and it would fall apart in 6 months --- I have had some of my bags for over 5 years!  Quality is nice!!!!  But I never put it before my kids needs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Quoting redneckmama2:

SterlingHeart

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN