Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He killed my baby...

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:51 PM
  • 0 Replies

Ok, so not even close but drama is all that gets you guys. Really need some advise.

I will try to make this short.

My step son has been in trouble for much of the last 2 years. With getting kicked out of school, breaking into the pool and stealing a lot of money(600+). CPS showed up at his moms house about 9 months ago because they had reports of the kids fighting outside. Well she wasn't even home, she pulled up an hour later with the cops sitting there drunk as hell, go belligerent and the kids were taken to the youth shelter. Well some time went by and they went home with her. At court they decided with all the trouble he had been in he could not stay with her. They were going to put him in foster care but my DH (his bio dad) asked if he could come stay with us. They granted that with many conditions. Monthly drug tests and  random welfare visits became a natural part of our lives. Not because of anything we had done but because of her. After a couple of months the case was closed and they left us alone. Well at the end of December she showed up and wanted him for the weekend. We had no problem with this. Well, she never brought him back. Today he called us because he had a dentist appointment and his mother had not showed to get him. So we took him. Half an hour later she showed at the school raising hell saying we dont have the authority to get him. Now the school doesn't know what to do because we had just explained everything above to them. Also, dh went to her home this morning to get ss ssn for taxes (she wont give it to him) and all their stuff is packed and she said they are moving to Colorado. It clearly states in the divorce papers she needs written consent from the court to move out of state and she doesn't. What can we do? Do we technically have custody of the oldest?  

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured