Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my 2 week old just rolled over!:'(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 45 Replies
my baby boy will be 2 weeks old tomorrow and he rolled over today.dd was quite a bit older when she did this if i remember correctly.should i be worried?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:05 PM

Mine did it when he was 4dys, no big deal.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol no my dd was like that.
Always wanted to move. She was an expert roller by 3 months, crawling by 6 and toddling around all wonky by 9 months.
crescentstar2
by Anne on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:06 PM
16 moms liked this

mine had already graduated college by 2 weeks 

each in their own time

jynkx
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:06 PM

they all develop at their own speed.  my oldest daughter could hold her head up before we left the hospital.....lol.  she hated for me to support the back of her head.  its not a bad thing that your son is advancing quickly with his motor skills.

Ms.Pink.
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:07 PM
My DS did too, it was just an accident.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nynnie
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:07 PM
Idk, my son rolled over for the first time just before two weeks old. But he did it in a fit and was on his tippy toes and head, I don't think his stomach problems had started yet though, and he continued doing it. He also held his head up pretty much from the day he was born, not where he really didn't need support, but he could do it. Ur baby's strong, be happy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babyboy117
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:08 PM
My mil said her daughter rolled over as soon as she was born. Almost rolled off the examination table.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:08 PM
My dd wants to walk so bad,
She started pulling herself up 4 months ago, now she's 9 months and lll hold her hands to help her walk and she gets mad and
Tries to make me ley go. She thinks she's a big girl. She's always been like that.

Quoting jynkx:

they all develop at their own speed.  my oldest daughter could hold her head up before we left the hospital.....lol.  she hated for me to support the back of her head.  its not a bad thing that your son is advancing quickly with his motor skills.

mewebb82
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:09 PM
My youngest rolled over about 30 minutes after he was born. It really freaked me and the nurse out. It was a fluke though. He's 7 weeks today and hasn't done it again since.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:12 PM
DS rolled over by 2 weeks, pulled up in his crib on his 5th month birthday and was walking by 9 months. Nothing to worry about.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)