Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

ugh. help plz

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
I really dont like the lady and het son i am babysitting for. He bites and punches my son. Not hit. Punch. Hes called me a beyothc and cusses a lot and kicked the bejesus out of me when i put him in the corner. My son said he is scared of him. His mom is always wanting me to do extra stuff; ie feed him dinner take him to the toy store everyday and let him buy a twenty dollar toy and wipe his butt. He is eight years old. My four year old knowd how to do this. I watch het kid twentyfive hrs a week and get paid eighty bucks. Its not worth it to me. How do i tell her to take her demon spawn and leave? Nicely though
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
beachbabies6
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:46 PM

Just tell her you can't do it anymore

ff-princess
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:46 PM
3 moms liked this

the next time she comes to pick up the demon spawn just let her know that the arrangement is causing too much undue stress for your family and unfortunately you won't be able to keep him any longer.  be professional and give her a week or two to line up new care, but make sure you accept payment for services at the time they're rendered so you don't get stiffed when all is said and done.

trailerrrtrash
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:48 PM

Tell her you can't babysit anymore. If she asks why, tell her that her son is violent towards you and your kids and you can't handle it. She might get upset or she might not know he's being that way...either way, just tell her.

gabby416
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:51 PM

Just tell her the truth

"I am sorry but I cannot sit for you anymore.  Your son has become aggresive to my four year old and myself, I apologize, but I just cannot do it anymore, you are going to have to find another sitter"

krazykiddles
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:52 PM

Leave all negatives out of it and just say...As of pick any date within 2 weeks or however long you want to give her to find another sitter that you are going to have some changes in your schedule (you don't need to tell her specifics) that she will need to find another sitter.  It isn't a lie your schedule isn't going to involve being hurt or having your son scared.

mommaTLC186
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:52 PM

Quoting gabby416:

Just tell her the truth

"I am sorry but I cannot sit for you anymore.  Your son has become aggresive to my four year old and myself, I apologize, but I just cannot do it anymore, you are going to have to find another sitter"

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN