Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why why why wont this child sleep??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
I am so sick of thus crying fit EVERY FREAKING NIGHT. For three months now every night dd (3yrs) screams for at least half an hour before she finally crashes. We have the same routine. We snuggle on the couch and watch a show, go potty, brush her teeth, get tucked in, read three stories and give snuggles and kisses. Nothing has changed. But lately it has just been awful. She will say "snuggle mommy" so I go to give her a hug and she rolls over and says "no!" Then cries because I didn't hug her. But every time I try, she pushes me away. Or she will want to read, then take the book out of my hand and.throw it. So I leave. And she cries wanting to read. Idk what to do. Ive been consistent..I figured after a week or so it would stop, but its been three months!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LoveMyLos
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:30 PM

idk. my 2 yr old keeps waking up and it annoying. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:33 PM
My boys do it too and the only thing that works is if they sleep on the futon in our living room with me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:38 PM
Sigh. Tonight she insisted on taking her socks off. Now she's screaming "want socks mommy!"
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:59 PM
And now she's screaming.g for the baby doll that she threw out of her bed (all she has to do is reach over and pick it up)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)