Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm a 16 year old mom of 2 boys and have only had sex once in my life

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 518 Replies

They were twins of course and the guy has nothing to do with us, but he pays $400 in child support every month. My first and only time ever having sex. I love my boys, but sometimes I wish I could go back and change things, ya know?

Does that make me a bad mom?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tonoflove
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:47 PM
35 moms liked this

doesnt make u a bad mom at all...it shows maturity that u realize it was a bad idea...all of us moms do things we regret later (whether we want to admit it or not) or wish we would have handled a situation differently or whatever

lowencope
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:47 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm surprised a boy that young can provide $400 per month.  I don't think you are a bad mom, but I am saddened that your young years were cut short to take care of babies.  Keep in school sister and get a good job.  

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:48 PM
2 moms liked this

how old is the GUY? and why were you running around instead of focusing on your education?

sfkdny
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:48 PM
1 mom liked this

not at all, you were put in a tough situation and I hope you continue your education so you can be the best mom for your boys, good luck

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:49 PM
I hope you have support from your family....
MissMysteriouss
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:49 PM
That has to be so tough. I hope you have the support of your family.

I can't imagine. 3 of my kids are older then you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
svolkov
by Emerald Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Bet he wasnt young

Quoting lowencope:

I'm surprised a boy that young can provide $400 per month.  I don't think you are a bad mom, but I am saddened that your young years were cut short to take care of babies.  Keep in school sister and get a good job.  

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:50 PM

He's 18 and works in his dad's store, he only gets $500 a month, but the court requires him to pay $200 for each child a month

Quoting lowencope:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:51 PM
1 mom liked this

uh huh, right.  are you sure it wasn't an immaculate conception?

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:51 PM
3 moms liked this

seems a bit greedy to me

Quoting Anonymous:

He's 18 and works in his dad's store, he only gets $500 a month, but the court requires him to pay $200 for each child a month

Quoting lowencope:

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured