Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm a 16 year old mom of 2 boys and have only had sex once in my life

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

They were twins of course and the guy has nothing to do with us, but he pays $400 in child support every month. My first and only time ever having sex. I love my boys, but sometimes I wish I could go back and change things, ya know?

Does that make me a bad mom?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:45 PM
Replies (511-518):
sydjademom24
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:09 PM
Child support is calculated based on what a person makes. There is NO way if he only makes $500 a month, the court would have ordered him to give you $400 per month. $100 per child would have made more sense. He has to have bills he has to pay monthly. Car insurance, cell phone....unless his parents are paying everything????

Quoting Anonymous:

He's 18 and works in his dad's store, he only gets $500 a month, but the court requires him to pay $200 for each child a month

Quoting lowencope:

I'm surprised a boy that young can provide $400 per month.  I don't think you are a bad mom, but I am saddened that your young years were cut short to take care of babies.  Keep in school sister and get a good job.  

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:12 PM

Hi this is the OP.

I thought this post was over last night, but it still has arguements today, lol.

ok, I've said some of this before, but that was about 20 pages ago, so I will be happy to explain again.

1) We didn't use protection. We were stupid and should have.

2) I suppose it would be ludicrous to pay that much in child support. However, since he chooses to have no contact, his father demands he work and provide that much for his boys.

3) I made a mistake, I'm sorry if my mistake of getting pregnant and keeping my boys upsets anyone.

4) Trollcat does not bother me. I assume that her personality just comes off as abrasive. I ignore negative comments. I don't have the time nor the energy to fight.

Kitsun
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:38 PM
It is if he's only making $500 a month, but the op stated he lives at home with his parents, and the comment right before this one, she stated his dad makes him work to provide what he is for his kids

Quoting Anonymous:

Exactly did u miss the court requires part? Also 400 a month for 2 kids isn't much

Quoting Kitsun:

Did you miss the "court requires" part?

Quoting thetrollcat:

seems a bit greedy to me

Quoting Anonymous:

He's 18 and works in his dad's store, he only gets $500 a month, but the court requires him to pay $200 for each child a month

Quoting lowencope:

I'm surprised a boy that young can provide $400 per month.  I don't think you are a bad mom, but I am saddened that your young years were cut short to take care of babies.  Keep in school sister and get a good job.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Book smart and wise are two different things.

Quoting Mama_Of_Two2012:

Ur not bursting my bubble, i don't live under a rock. I do know this BUT there are some smart teen moms out there

Quoting Anonymous:

Most people aren't the exception. There are many teen moms. They weren't all on BC, sorry to burst your bubble

Quoting Mama_Of_Two2012:

Ur quote is stupid. They could have been using protection.

My parents use condoms and my mom was on bc when they got me

Quoting Anonymous:

That's a dumb quote. Obviously they are pretty stupid in the first place to have sex without protection.

Quoting Mama_Of_Two2012:

If they got pregnant then they should. Ne 1 old enough to have sex is old enough to b a pare t

Quoting Anonymous:

Not everyone has your view on abortion and no I'm not freaking kidding you.

Teens shouldn't be parents. Especially a 16 year old.

Quoting Mama_Of_Two2012:

WOW really abortion...lets kill poor babies that didn't ask to get made. Thats great advice...NOT are you freaking kidding me right now.
Also adoption is ok but could you really carry a baby for 9 months, listen to the hear beat, see him/her on the ultrasound screan and give them up....I think NOT. Adoption isn't for everyone. I surely couldn't do it and by the by I got pregnant at 19 

Quoting Anonymous:

All the more reason teens who do find themselves pregnant should seriously consider adoption or abortion.

Quoting parentalrights1:

Teenagers don't fathom the real consequences of sex. Their brains aren't developed enough and it has nothing to do with their level of respect for their parents. All they are thinking is that they are sleeping with someone they are in love. It doesn't cross a teenagers mind to halt falling in love. Doesn't make it okay, but its a but much to expect of them. Thy cant see loving someone else as being an issue to consider their parents. They just feel it involves them.

Quoting thetrollcat:

well then obviously you didnt care too much about having your parent's respect if you fell in love that fast and quickly once you started dating. Perhaps you are a prime example why young girls need to wait before dating.

Quoting Anonymous:

My parents were at home. I had just started dating. I was immature because I am young, not that that is an excuse. I didn't mean tot be selfish, although my boys have a very good life. I didn't want to, but I did because I thought I was in love. I do have a lot of growing up to do

Quoting thetrollcat:

again where were your parents? Why were acting so immature and selfish? Why would you want to put yourself in this position?

As for good or bad mom meh... All I know is, you were immature and got yourself in this position you do not mature just because you become a mom.

Im sure you got a lot of growing up to do still. Pity you didnt wait so you could enjoy high school/.

Quoting Anonymous:

He's 18 now, when I got pregnant, he was 17 and I was 15. I was "running around" instead because I was stupid and thought I was in love

Quoting thetrollcat:

how old is the GUY? and why were you running around instead of focusing on your education?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 81 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:26 PM
That's such bs heresjohnny...where do you get your info? I'm a twin and my mother conceived after just one time. Smh

Quoting AlwaysKISA:

Wtf!? Lol

Quoting heresjohnny:

I call troll. It's a proven scientifical fact, twins can only be produced through two or more sexual encounters. The first sexual experience fertilizes the eggs, and the second one bounces the uterus around like a basketball and causes the egg to split. 

rgba
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:43 PM
It doesn't matter. He chose to have sex perfeectly aware that she could get pregnant and not have an abortion. Regardless of HER decisions, the children suffer if a parent is absent or refuses to pay money.

What if abortion were illegal? I bet then you would think he was an asshole.

When are people going to realize that children who are born into this world (abortion laws aside) are the responsibility of those who conceived them?

Quoting thetrollcat:

perhaps the asshat would have chosen abortion? But sadly ONLY women are permitted to abort to avoid responsibility.

Quoting rgba:

Perhaps if the asshat hadn't abandoned his 2 babies the judge would have been more forgiving...

Quoting thetrollcat:

I still say the same seems greedy

Quoting Anonymous:

SHE doesnt pick the amount, the courts do. They take ALL of his financial situation and lifestyle into consideration when making their decision. 

Quoting thetrollcat:

seems a bit greedy to me

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lowencope:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:10 PM
[quote name="rgba" id="0"][/quote

Your defense is pathetic considering you are defending women only leaving the males to hang and dry

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

catinac
by Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:50 PM

your not a bad mom you just made a bad choice in life and as long as you love your sons  you are doing a awsome job without the father

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN