Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is it trashy......

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

to actually enjoy going to and being in bars?

I just like the atomosphere in them.  I like the music, the food, the noise. 

What kind of respectable married woman with children likes bars?  Unless she's an alcoholic!? (which I'm not)

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:15 PM
Replies (41-44):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:45 PM

i enjoy going to bars too unfortunately  i haven't been in a while due to not having anyone to watch my kids. You can bet your ass if i could find a babysitter i would  be going. I enjoy them because i enjoy doing something with my husband that doesn't involve my children. I enjoy dancing and having adult fun.

Mommie2Kailen
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:46 PM

Occasionally there's a band I like at one of the local bars. My husband and I and two of our married friends get babysitters and got to the bar. 3 of us drink and 1 is the DD. It happens about once a month or so. So I se enothing wrong with it

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:49 PM

Quoting Mommie2Kailen:

Occasionally there's a band I like at one of the local bars. My husband and I and two of our married friends get babysitters and got to the bar. 3 of us drink and 1 is the DD. It happens about once a month or so. So I se enothing wrong with it

Absolutely!  One of us is always a designated driver.

kellysparkles
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:04 PM

It's more just entertaining...I swear you see more pajamas being worn at the register than what Wal Mart sells in the month lol.  The conversations are entertaining and once I even saw a fight that was bad enough police were called. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kellysparkles:

I'm going to say "no" because I did something even worse.

Since this is the confessions group I will post it; I used to get a big ol' frozen coffee and sit on the bench at the checkout lines at Wal Mart on welfare/food stamp distribution day and just watch.  The classiness (please, note my sarcasm) that comes through those lines is priceless.  The only reason I don't do it anymore is because I just gave birth lol.

Have fun at the bar!  To each their own :)

Oh my!

I want to hear stories!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN