Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Whores are ruining men

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I am so sick of dating. It's like you meet a guy and they instantly want sex, or ask for naked pictures or start making dirty comments. It's so frustrating. I just want to make business cards that say "I am not a whore. You won't get laid on the first, or second, or even third date. I am more than walking Boobs. Do not call me sexy, do not tell me I have a nice ass. If you think I'm pretty then say it. Don't be a jerk. Poilteness and common decency will get your closer to my bed than anything else."
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:46 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:00 PM
I think you are just meeting scummy men
SRUsarahSC
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm married but I know what you mean. Too many women are too damn easy now, so men now figure why work for it when I can get it tonight from a floozy?  Keep looking, you'll find one who realizes you are worth the wait.

mom2theA-team
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:02 PM

Whores are not the problem, it's your pathetic taste in men. I dated a lot of guys prior to settling down with my husband and none of them were jerks like the guys you mentioned. 

UpsideDown
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:02 PM

Where do you meet these men? Innocent question here, do you project sexiness? Do you dress provocatively and get attention from horn dogs unintentionally?

mcclainprincess
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:02 PM
Eh.. I wouldn't blame the women.. I'd blame the men.

Maybe you should try telling the guy what you expect out if the possible relationship...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:03 PM

I feel very bad for you. Hopefully you'll be able to find someone who truly loves you for you and someone that's not so "hung-up" on your looks. I'm sooo lucky that I've never had to go through this. I got married when I was 18 and we're still going strong. We've been married now for over 26 years. I wish you well. PLEASE DON'T SETTLE. You deserve so much more than the way you're being perceived and treated. Respect yourself enough to not surround yourself with such "low-life" men. If you surround yourself and frequent places like bars and "meat markets", then you'll be treated like a piece of meat. Your life will change once you do.

Kaelaasmom
by Katie on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:03 PM

If a man is truly a man, he will respect your wishes regardless of whether other women he's dated have sex on the first date or not.

Perhaps you should rethink where you are meeting men.

CafeMom Tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:04 PM

* hangs head in shame.*

im engaged to my fuck buddy. lol

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Personally I think it is more the bitches using men that are destroying them.

calleigh0709
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:06 PM
Some guys actually do that to test women. To see what kind of woman you are. I'm sure he thinks that if you'd be quick to jump into bed with him then you'd be pretty much willing to do it with anyone. Better to know ahead of time what you're getting yourself into. That's my husbands opinion.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN