Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Whores are ruining men

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I am so sick of dating. It's like you meet a guy and they instantly want sex, or ask for naked pictures or start making dirty comments. It's so frustrating. I just want to make business cards that say "I am not a whore. You won't get laid on the first, or second, or even third date. I am more than walking Boobs. Do not call me sexy, do not tell me I have a nice ass. If you think I'm pretty then say it. Don't be a jerk. Poilteness and common decency will get your closer to my bed than anything else."
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:46 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:08 PM
I met dh ten years ago, but I know wonderful single men so I know they haven't all turned into horn dogs.
Where are you meeting these men? How old are they? What is their background like?

If all the men you are meeting are like this, you need to find out why you are gravitating toward these men.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:08 PM
Agreed. They wouldn't act that way if it didn't work with so many women.
Schleetle
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:09 PM
Hey if you feel that way say it, be straight forward. Whores aren't running men, a lot of people are just sleazy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Whore's don't do that to men,they are just horny fucks looking to fuck.
cherib82
by Post Killer on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Hey, he liked it so he put a ring on it

Quoting Anonymous:

* hangs head in shame.*

im engaged to my fuck buddy. lol

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CoolRelax
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:13 PM

Women set the standard.  There are a lot of men who will go for sex but its up to you to weed them out early and often.  Take booty off the table and see who can still hang.

no need to blame it on hoes.  Hoes need love too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:23 PM

Quoting Sj218:

I am nearly 35 and single for the first time in 13 years. Dating sucks! I totally know where you're coming from. I'll talk to a guy on and off for a few days/weeks, go out for coffee and next thing you know he wants to sext. What ever happened to having a relationship first?

I don't want to sound like a whore, but I'm kind of in your situation...my husband and I have been married for many years and things are really falling apart. I've been living in a sexless marriage for such a long, long time that if and when I become single again I hope to have as much sex as possible. Sorry, but that's the truth. I never knew what it was like to have a "normal' sex life and I hope to meet a man someday that screws the heck out of me daily!!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:26 PM

Mothers are ruining men. I'm pretty firm on that one, men are just shit now-a-days and it's because they had shitty mothers who raised them to be that way. Lazy, uneducated, sexist, abusive, disrespectful, piggish, dickheads are ruling the world and their parents unleashed them.

eoewan
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:29 PM

You should totally make cards! You could start a small little business selling them. Women will buy them. It made me laugh. I'd buy them for my dd.

Hand them to jerks who say or do the wrong thing out on a date. Then just walk away.

nelliesmommy
by prettyandpierced on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:31 PM

Women or whores are not ruining men. Those are just shitty men you are dealing with. Not all men are like that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)