Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Whores are ruining men

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I am so sick of dating. It's like you meet a guy and they instantly want sex, or ask for naked pictures or start making dirty comments. It's so frustrating. I just want to make business cards that say "I am not a whore. You won't get laid on the first, or second, or even third date. I am more than walking Boobs. Do not call me sexy, do not tell me I have a nice ass. If you think I'm pretty then say it. Don't be a jerk. Poilteness and common decency will get your closer to my bed than anything else."
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:46 PM
Replies (31-36):
catrig
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:32 PM

Men are ruining men.  I hate this attitude that men are somehow incapable of controlling their behavior.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:33 PM

Sj218
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:28 PM
Oh, believe me...I'm looking forward to that part too. I could probably count the number of times I've had sex in the last 9 years and still have fingers or toes left over. My stbx was always the one to turn down sex, so I'm a little hungry if you know what I mean. The really sucky part... He left me with an std from an affair, so casual sex is out of the question. Fml.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Sj218:

I am nearly 35 and single for the first time in 13 years. Dating sucks! I totally know where you're coming from. I'll talk to a guy on and off for a few days/weeks, go out for coffee and next thing you know he wants to sext. What ever happened to having a relationship first?

I don't want to sound like a whore, but I'm kind of in your situation...my husband and I have been married for many years and things are really falling apart. I've been living in a sexless marriage for such a long, long time that if and when I become single again I hope to have as much sex as possible. Sorry, but that's the truth. I never knew what it was like to have a "normal' sex life and I hope to meet a man someday that screws the heck out of me daily!!!!!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:02 AM

I remember reading how waiting until the third date is now considered "waiting." I could never imagine having sex with a person after the third date. My husband better live forever because I would not do well in today's dating scene. 

Mommyof2n0308
by Marissa on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:04 AM

ughh I hate those guys who are all like "I Wanna find a good girl" "Im tired of being screwed over" but then when you put yourself out there they are like, ohh well youre just a friend. SOOOOOOO tired of it.

jbirdsladie27
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:05 AM
So make them :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I am so sick of dating. It's like you meet a guy and they instantly want sex, or ask for naked pictures or start making dirty comments. It's so frustrating. I just want to make business cards that say "I am not a whore. You won't get laid on the first, or second, or even third date. I am more than walking Boobs. Do not call me sexy, do not tell me I have a nice ass. If you think I'm pretty then say it. Don't be a jerk. Poilteness and common decency will get your closer to my bed than anything else."
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN