Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My friend got fired..on FACEBOOK

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So, my friend decided he was going to rant about his job on Facebook. He called his boss a bitch who wouldn't know a what form to file if it wasn't for him..then he said she could thank him by dropping to her knees and blowing him. He then bashes the office guy who handles mail saying he doesn't know anything..he called him a nerd who needs his ass kicked cause he is (please excuse me when I say this) a tattle tail little pussy.
Well..his dumb ass forgot he added basicly he entire coworkers and his boss..she tore his ass a new one and fired him..all on Facebook..so now he has no job..his rent is due on the first..and I have to say that took balls am he got them chopped off..
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:34 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:38 PM
lmfao!!!
robibuni
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:38 PM

Dumb.

DH talks about work sometimes (never anything crazy, just when a particularly nutty call comes in...he works support for servers), and has coworkers added, but never anything that would get him fired. I didn't realize people were THAT dumb.

boshs1andonly
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm pretty sure you can't legally fire an employee through Facebook. Although I don't blame them for dismissing him, it was unprofessional of him to say that stuff. I get venting to some extent, but the comments about his boss were way out of line. Either way, sucks to be him I guess

layawatling
by Laya on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:39 PM
Hahahahahhahahahahahha
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ATG499
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this
LMAO! If you're going to rant, make sure to at least make the status so that they can't see it!! Serves him right.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Val99
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:41 PM

Why do people say anything on FB about work?   

My company looks at the FB page of every potential new hire.  We have a company that can get into all of them.  FB security is the worst.  We've made decisions not to hire people because of the stupid shit on their FB page.

PoisonousBlonde
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:41 PM
That's what he gets. I have my boss on Facebook and I'm very careful about what I say.
.MommyEast.
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:41 PM
That was dumb of him but also unprofessional of her. I'm guessing his rant was mostly truths..lol
Nikki286
by Tosya on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:42 PM

lol hes a dumbass.. i only added people after i left the job  and never publically dissed any company i worked at. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:42 PM
Screen shot! Just erase the names!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)