Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My friend got fired..on FACEBOOK

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So, my friend decided he was going to rant about his job on Facebook. He called his boss a bitch who wouldn't know a what form to file if it wasn't for him..then he said she could thank him by dropping to her knees and blowing him. He then bashes the office guy who handles mail saying he doesn't know anything..he called him a nerd who needs his ass kicked cause he is (please excuse me when I say this) a tattle tail little pussy.
Well..his dumb ass forgot he added basicly he entire coworkers and his boss..she tore his ass a new one and fired him..all on Facebook..so now he has no job..his rent is due on the first..and I have to say that took balls am he got them chopped off..
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:34 PM
Replies (21-30):
stephiic
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:43 PM

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

LMAO oh Facebook. I would NEVER add coworkers or employers. Never.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:43 PM

suits him right considering he is a bully

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:43 PM

this is why i  DO NOT have coworker as friends on my facebook. if i want to rant about my job, nobody i work with will ever know. but i would also never say the type of things your friend said. Now i would say " do you think my boss would fire me if i bitch slap her". but honestly i do want to bitch slap her ass.

Cheribomb
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:43 PM

my hubs co worker was fired for taking a pic of office thermostat & mentioned how ridiculously hot it was on fb...  that was when my hubs removed ALL coworkers & bosses from fb.  

Photobucket

ragitty

If I were her I would have printed it all out, let him come to work, then laid it on his desk as I told him he was fired. He deserved it. I never post anything on fb that I wouldn't want any and all present or future employers seeing, as well as all relatives. Nothing posted on the internet is private, no matter how many privacy settings are on it.

is that legal?

Also, this is why I never had coworkers on fb.

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:43 PM

and that is one of the fails of social media lol

Tatiana7
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Rule Number One: never write how you really feel in a public forum. While free speech is a right, dumassedness can and will get you in tons of hot water.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Same here Although my mom is currently my boss and she is my fb friend lol

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

LMAO oh Facebook. I would NEVER add coworkers or employers. Never.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mocking.Jay
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:44 PM

Yep. My ex has all his employers and coworkers on his. But he rarely goes on, but someone at Home Depot was fired for ranting once.

Quoting 428:

is that legal?

Also, this is why I never had coworkers on fb.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)