Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My friend got fired..on FACEBOOK

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So, my friend decided he was going to rant about his job on Facebook. He called his boss a bitch who wouldn't know a what form to file if it wasn't for him..then he said she could thank him by dropping to her knees and blowing him. He then bashes the office guy who handles mail saying he doesn't know anything..he called him a nerd who needs his ass kicked cause he is (please excuse me when I say this) a tattle tail little pussy.
Well..his dumb ass forgot he added basicly he entire coworkers and his boss..she tore his ass a new one and fired him..all on Facebook..so now he has no job..his rent is due on the first..and I have to say that took balls am he got them chopped off..
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:34 PM
Replies (31-40):
quickbooksworm
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:44 PM

Can't say that I blame the boss, honestly.  

areles
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:44 PM
same. i have a firm no coworkers policy. my last job people nagged the fuck out of me to add them, and i refused. told them the day i leave is the day I'd even CONSIDER it.

ex coworkers ONLY, and even that is rare. and I'm unsearchable.

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

LMAO oh Facebook. I would NEVER add coworkers or employers. Never.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Can you fire someone on FB? That seems... Unethical? Idk what word I'm looking for here..
supermomz25
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:44 PM

that's why I am NOT friends with my boss on facebook. I also don't bitch about work on there. that's why I come on here for. :)

Mocking.Jay
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:45 PM

LMAO damn that is a sucky situation! Bahahahaa!

Quoting Fields456:

Same here Although my mom is currently my boss and she is my fb friend lol

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

LMAO oh Facebook. I would NEVER add coworkers or employers. Never.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Can't fire someone on fb. My boss tried to fire a girl on fb and our district manager said it was not allowed. He will most likely have to be called into their office and fired in person
Anonymous
Yea.. see I'm probably going to be the oddball in this BUT...He shouldn't have gotten fired.
Anonymous
Dumb ass
anjones09
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Dumbass
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:46 PM
I believe legally you are not allowed to fire anyone over the internet. It has to be done in person or over the phone. So he technically still has a job.

But since his manager was being unprofessional he can go to the higher up (hr or GM) and make a complain as well.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured