Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My friend got fired..on FACEBOOK

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So, my friend decided he was going to rant about his job on Facebook. He called his boss a bitch who wouldn't know a what form to file if it wasn't for him..then he said she could thank him by dropping to her knees and blowing him. He then bashes the office guy who handles mail saying he doesn't know anything..he called him a nerd who needs his ass kicked cause he is (please excuse me when I say this) a tattle tail little pussy.
Well..his dumb ass forgot he added basicly he entire coworkers and his boss..she tore his ass a new one and fired him..all on Facebook..so now he has no job..his rent is due on the first..and I have to say that took balls am he got them chopped off..
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:34 PM
Replies (91-97):
Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:22 PM

Yeah, I have ONE coworker on my FB and even I know better to never bitch about my job on there.  Thankfully, my job is wonderful and I love it, but if I ever post questionable stuff, I know I can block her from being able to see any of it.  He's a dumbass.

blessed107
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:24 PM

rolling on floor

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:25 PM
How does your dumb ass forget about coworkers being on your FB?
KRIZZ25
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:26 PM
stupid fuck..never ever vent on face book about ur job..or ur marriage or dump shit u do ..
HaloWithHorns78
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:28 PM
That's what he gets for being stupid.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momyplease
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:30 PM
I have my employees on my facebook. but Ihardly use it. I post their pics on it tine to time so they can save them if we have a employee function but that's about it. he deserves what happened.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aleta775
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:31 PM

Aaaaaaand, this is why I never add coworkers to my facebook page. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured