Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

paranormal honest question.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
My mom passed away two years ago. Lately my husband and I have been having problems. I was laying in bed tonight and all of a sudden I just started thinking about my mom and it felt like she was sitting on the bed and I felt this weird sensation. Has this ever happened to you?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:55 PM
BUMP
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:56 PM

Yes.  As a child, quite often.  As an adult, sometimes, but not so much.

stacey541
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:59 PM

As a child I saw my grandmother shortly after her death-my uncle did as well. He never told anyone about it until years later when I  brought it up. We compated what we saw and she was wearing the exact same thing :-) I think loved ones are there for your in the moments that you need them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:59 PM

Teresea(long Island Medium) says there are no coincidences. If you feel,your mom there she is there.

white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:59 PM

yes my grandma who like a mom still comes around my kids giggle at her favorite chair when there is no one in it or item 

VannaMae307
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:01 PM
Yes. My cat walks through the house howling whenever I get that sensation too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:13 PM

When I was 15 my brother committed suicide,he was 19.I had a really hard time with it,as did the rest of the family,but I was especially devastated.We had always been real close,more like best friends than brother and sister.Anyway,shortly after the funeral I kept dreaming about him.We'd argue and he kept telling me that I had to let him go.He was unable to move on because my I was holding him back.This went on for quite a few nights,and finally he grabbed my foot and twisted it.He was really mad at me.I woke up feeling pain in my foot and up my calf.Was so weird! But from that moment on I did 'let go' and the dreams never occurred again.I don't believe the dead can contact us.I believe it was my own mind trying to heal from the grief.But the really odd thing is years after that (and I hadn't dreamed about him in all that time) I had another weird dream where I was at some party,full of people I didn't know,and I was floating up towards the ceiling.There in the back of the room was my brother,smiling,having a great time,very happy.He looked at me,grinned and waved,I woke up at that point and have never ever dreamed about him since.I have asked others in the family if they had had any dreams about him and not one has,only me.I have never forgotten these dreams,and it's weird to me.I never knew what to make of it,but I do know I gained a lot of inner peace because of it and have since been able to deal with death a lot easier.Since then I have lost my father,sister,and mother and was able to handle them all quite well.I have never dreamed of any of them though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:08 AM
Thanks ladies.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN