Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I have to fill out a police report...

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:01 PM
  • 20 Replies

no questions why, its not a big deal.. something minor.. but i need to do it but Im confused..

At the top it says I, (my name here) am not under arrest for nor am I being detained for any criminal offenses concering the events I am about to make known to ______________________. Then it goes on.. but I dont know what to put there. Do I put the police dept? Like Town name Police Dept? Im confused!

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anotherhalf
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:02 PM

I would put the police department down.

TashaB82
by Tootie on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:03 PM

Just wait til u go turn it in and ask!

JTE11
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:03 PM

Probably best to call the department and ask them what they want you to put there. It could be a specific officer, the department in general, I don't know. Just ask them. :)

Mommyof2n0308
by Marissa on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:03 PM

Quoting TashaB82:

Hes coming to get it. He shouldve been here by now, Im tired and ready for bed, so Im wanting to have it complete so I can put it in my door.

laurag8707
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:05 PM

You put the police department there or the officers name. what is the next sentence it will help me better understand.

TashaB82
by Tootie on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:05 PM

Sounds like you should put the pd name there though! If not I'm sure they will still accept it!

Quoting Mommyof2n0308:

Quoting TashaB82:

Hes coming to get it. He shouldve been here by now, Im tired and ready for bed, so Im wanting to have it complete so I can put it in my door.

Mommyof2n0308
by Marissa on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:06 PM

Quoting JTE11:

Probably best to call the department and ask them what they want you to put there. It could be a specific officer, the department in general, I don't know. Just ask them. :)

lol ok heres the deal... My phone was stolen, in order for my renters insurance to cover it, I have to have a police report... So right nowI have no phone to call, and hes coming to get it. His shift started at 7 and he said hed be here around 9 or so.. its 10:00 . I want to go to bed.. so Im wanting to put this in my door for when he stops by so he doesnt ring the door bell and wake up my kids AGAIN! Hes been a total douche bag to me and I just want it to be turned in and be done.

Mommyof2n0308
by Marissa on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:07 PM

Quoting laurag8707:

You put the police department there or the officers name. what is the next sentence it will help me better understand.

Without being accused of or question about any criminal offense regarding the facts I am about to state, I volunteer the following information of me own free will, for whatever purpose it may serve.

I think Im just going to put the police dept/officers name

laurag8707
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:08 PM

its the officer name..... so for example  to officer john smith of oakdale police department

LoveMyLos
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:10 PM

well if youre not gonna say why, then why post? you know we're all gonna want to know why.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)