Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

NOOOOO NOT MY COFFEE

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
For the last 3 day i have not been able to keep my coffee down and the only time that happens is if i'm pregnant and i just took my ring out the 29th so i highly doubt i'm pregnant...I MISS MY COFFEE. End rant
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
RLT2
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:10 PM

Stomach virus, just starting?

lalaboosh
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:10 PM

I could never get into coffee, but I respect the pain and agony people go through when they don't get theirs. Lol. Does your face hurt? I hear a lot about one of my friend's faces and how weird it feels when she's going through caffeine withdrawals.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:14 PM
No but i great really nasty headaches when i can't drink my coffee

Quoting lalaboosh:

I could never get into coffee, but I respect the pain and agony people go through when they don't get theirs. Lol. Does your face hurt? I hear a lot about one of my friend's faces and how weird it feels when she's going through caffeine withdrawals.

lalaboosh
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:30 PM
:( Maybe green tea with lemon ginger and honey would help. A little caffiene and something to soothe the stomach, right?

Quoting Anonymous:

No but i great really nasty headaches when i can't drink my coffee

Quoting lalaboosh:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)