Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my daughter ius having surgery in the morning

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:15 PM
  • 6 Replies
Pyperr is getting tubes put in her ears and she is getting her aednoids removed. Please keep her in your prayers. I know it's a relativly simple procedure but my family tends to have bad luck with "simple" procedures. So much good mojo would be awesome :) thanks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Mommyof2n0308
by Marissa on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:17 PM

My son just had this a week ago. Be prepared for her to have TERRRRIBLE breath... TERRIBLE.

My son is speical needs and had to stay 6 hours after surgery, but was great.. he was totally the same kid he was the day before within 3 hours.. :)

VintageWife
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:18 PM

Prayers!

cadditalbrat
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:23 PM
Why bad breath?

Quoting Mommyof2n0308:

My son just had this a week ago. Be prepared for her to have TERRRRIBLE breath... TERRIBLE.

My son is speical needs and had to stay 6 hours after surgery, but was great.. he was totally the same kid he was the day before within 3 hours.. :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyof2n0308
by Marissa on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:24 PM

They told me hed have bad breath (its not bad, its RANCID) but I shrugged it off, but I looked it up and something about the scabs and bacteria, you can reduce it with saline nose spray, but its still BAD BAD BAD..

Quoting cadditalbrat:

Why bad breath?

Quoting Mommyof2n0308:

MJuliet
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:26 PM

Any time the ear drains like with an ear infection, it drains down into your throat.
So it taste nasty and makes the breath bad.

Quoting cadditalbrat:

Why bad breath?

Quoting Mommyof2n0308:

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:26 PM

good thoughts your way :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)