Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I don't know who the father is can I get cash assistance?

Just a question not actually about me. I am just wondering is it possible to lie to the state and tell them I don't know who the father is even though I do? How does this work??

And if you know someone that is doing this and knows who the father is what can you do? Can you turn them in for fraud?? What would happen?

I personally dont see how anyone could lie about such a thing.

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:21 PM
Replies (61-70):
sophiasmommy27
by Sarah Sweetheart on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:28 AM
2 moms liked this
y'all sound like a bunch of classy individuals.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
brittanyjenean
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Ahh.  Gotcha.  Then go ahead and report her for fraud, get your BF to request a paternity test like another poster said.

Quoting lendales_mommi:

& years broke up for a year and he got her pregant. and i personally dont care about him paying CS that is his responsibilty in my eyes at the minimum

Quoting brittanyjenean:

Have you been with your bf for a while or did he cheat on you.....But yeah, report her for fraud.  But she will likely come after your BF for child support.

Quoting lendales_mommi:

I guess I could go into more detail maybe that will help..... LOL

I know someone who did this and plans on doing it again in the near future. She is pregnant by my BF. I want to know if she lies and says she doesnt know who the father is if I can turn her in or should I turn her in. She is the type who would rather sit on her but collecting then actually get a JOB. I am not sure why she chose to do this  I guess maybe to keep from there being drama and the fact that the BD wanted nothing to do with her first kid

madskytwins
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:35 AM

I know of a girl that was trying to get aid but but had to name who she thought the dad was long story short 34 DNA test later still don't know who the daddy is and no more aid!!

Quoting lendales_mommi:

Ok i understand that but If she doesnt "know" who the father is ...how does anyone else find out LOL

Quoting acrogodess:

Yes, they can be turned in for fraud and they can be subpoenaed to do a DNA test. Then any and all benefits received must be paid back and you would no longer be eligible to ever receive benefits. 

SDarvasi
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:36 AM

SOMEONE should SS the pages in this and send it to her local family support office.

tee hee.

lendales_mommi
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:02 AM

WOW!!!! THAT IS a shame makes my story seem so petty :(

Quoting madskytwins:

I know of a girl that was trying to get aid but but had to name who she thought the dad was long story short 34 DNA test later still don't know who the daddy is and no more aid!!

Quoting lendales_mommi:

Ok i understand that but If she doesnt "know" who the father is ...how does anyone else find out LOL

Quoting acrogodess:

Yes, they can be turned in for fraud and they can be subpoenaed to do a DNA test. Then any and all benefits received must be paid back and you would no longer be eligible to ever receive benefits. 

lendales_mommi
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:03 AM

You are a moron move on to the next post. Noboby cares what you have to say!!!!!!

Quoting SDarvasi:

SOMEONE should SS the pages in this and send it to her local family support office.

tee hee.

SDarvasi
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:04 AM

you did enough to respond to me! lmao

Aww. I'm so glad you got the advice you needed to abuse the system.

Quoting lendales_mommi:

You are a moron move on to the next post. Noboby cares what you have to say!!!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:06 AM
i have a question. im new so not really sure how to make my own post. but anyways. ok i slept with my 1st sons dad end of april early early may and then i got my period on may 9th and 2 weeks later i was spotting. i am very worried that the baby will come out his and not my boyfriends. should i be worried or do u think it will b my bfs???
lendales_mommi
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:07 AM

LOL you are a trainwreck you have nothing better to do with your life than troll people's post and I dont need help abusing the system and if I did i wouldnt ask the internet how to do it. But thanks again and have a nice day:)

Quoting SDarvasi:

you did enough to respond to me! lmao

Aww. I'm so glad you got the advice you needed to abuse the system.

Quoting lendales_mommi:

lendales_mommi
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:10 AM

As far as staring a post you add groups you are interested in then you would post your question and others would answer :) I have been using CAFEMOM for years it is a great website except for the trolls:)

Are u sure you are pregnant?? and i am not sure baout thatguestion u have to give more details like when did u sleep with both of them?

Quoting Anonymous:

i have a question. im new so not really sure how to make my own post. but anyways. ok i slept with my 1st sons dad end of april early early may and then i got my period on may 9th and 2 weeks later i was spotting. i am very worried that the baby will come out his and not my boyfriends. should i be worried or do u think it will b my bfs???

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN