Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

stupid conversation

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Husband: do u want a 3br apt or not?
Me: thats fine atleast sd will have her own room and not sleepwith us in our bed
H: sd is sd. Thats her nature, she will always do it.
Me: well i dont want to sleep with a teen ager.shes 13 for god sake. Dd and ds doesnt even sleep with us and theyre toddlers.
H: what..so u agree with my ex that she shouldnt sleep with us in our bed.like were molesting her?
Me: yes i agree with ur ex, and no im not molesting ur daugjter but shes in the age where she needs to be in her own bed.its called appropriateness.
H: dont worry dd will be the sameas sd.
Me: hell no! If u want to continue sleeping with sd do it in her room but i wont share my matrimonial bed with ur daughter.and no,my daughter wont cosleep wuth us til shes 18!
H: im just enjoying it i know it wont last.
Me: enjoy it at the comfort of her bed.i refused to be part of it.
Btw.. Did you sleep in the same bed as ur mom til ur 18?
H: no..
Me: why not?if u think sleeping in the same bed as ur daughter is normal and appropriate, why didnt u do it with ur mom?
H: speechless
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:05 AM
Replies (111-117):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:47 AM
No.i didnt know they have cling and emotional crutch issues.but nothing sexual.hes just dependent to her emotionally

Quoting tastelikeyum:

That is freaky. Did he always sleep with her? Did you know this before you got married?

Quoting Anonymous:

Sd is his mini wife.. He confides to her, treat her like an adult, and she emotionally nourish him.

EachNewBreath
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:50 AM

*frowns* Your husband is abusing his daughter. Not sure what kind of abuse.. but he is clearly abusing her. The fact that you have no divorced him to protect your children means that you are an abuser as well.

1)record what he does with his daughter

2)divorce him

3)get full custody

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:58 AM
I was thinking initially that this sounds like emotional incest. Till I read the part about them spooning and kissing.
That difinitively crosses the line into pure incest. WTF is wrong with you for still being married to this man??? Does the child's mother know about this?
You do realize that if and when this all comes out, YOU could be on the hook for child endangerment, don't you? Then what happens to YOUR kids? That's right - gone.
Wake up OP.
crumpy_gat
by No. on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:14 AM
Because he would tell you??

Quoting Anonymous:

No.i didnt know they have cling and emotional crutch issues.but nothing sexual.hes just dependent to her emotionally

Quoting tastelikeyum:

That is freaky. Did he always sleep with her? Did you know this before you got married?

Quoting Anonymous:

Sd is his mini wife.. He confides to her, treat her like an adult, and she emotionally nourish him.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:41 AM
This..yes.. I was looking for a term too and emotional incest is the right term.

Quoting Anonymous:

I was thinking initially that this sounds like emotional incest. Till I read the part about them spooning and kissing.

That difinitively crosses the line into pure incest. WTF is wrong with you for still being married to this man??? Does the child's mother know about this?

You do realize that if and when this all comes out, YOU could be on the hook for child endangerment, don't you? Then what happens to YOUR kids? That's right - gone.

Wake up OP.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:42 AM
Emotional incest

Quoting EachNewBreath:

*frowns* Your husband is abusing his daughter. Not sure what kind of abuse.. but he is clearly abusing her. The fact that you have no divorced him to protect your children means that you are an abuser as well.

1)record what he does with his daughter

2)divorce him

3)get full custody

othermom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Wow

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)