Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

stupid conversation

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Husband: do u want a 3br apt or not?
Me: thats fine atleast sd will have her own room and not sleepwith us in our bed
H: sd is sd. Thats her nature, she will always do it.
Me: well i dont want to sleep with a teen ager.shes 13 for god sake. Dd and ds doesnt even sleep with us and theyre toddlers.
H: what..so u agree with my ex that she shouldnt sleep with us in our bed.like were molesting her?
Me: yes i agree with ur ex, and no im not molesting ur daugjter but shes in the age where she needs to be in her own bed.its called appropriateness.
H: dont worry dd will be the sameas sd.
Me: hell no! If u want to continue sleeping with sd do it in her room but i wont share my matrimonial bed with ur daughter.and no,my daughter wont cosleep wuth us til shes 18!
H: im just enjoying it i know it wont last.
Me: enjoy it at the comfort of her bed.i refused to be part of it.
Btw.. Did you sleep in the same bed as ur mom til ur 18?
H: no..
Me: why not?if u think sleeping in the same bed as ur daughter is normal and appropriate, why didnt u do it with ur mom?
H: speechless
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:05 AM
Replies (21-30):
Val99
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Your husband wants you to share your bed with a 13 year old?  That is quite odd...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:36 AM
Right now my dd is one.i make sure i give her as much lovin as ds. I dont want the mamas boy daddys girl thing in my house if dd will turn into sd..hell no

Quoting Anonymous:

This is NOT NORMAL. And his preconceived notions about your daughter being the same? Oh hell no!

Quoting Anonymous:

Sd is his mini wife.. He confides to her, treat her like an adult, and she emotionally nourish him.

Leobaby2007
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:38 AM

I cannot believe your SD wants to sleep in your bed at age 13. At that age, I was too busy at night giggling with my friends on the phone about crushes we had boys or watching Bon Jovi music videos on MTV to be concerned about sleeping in my parents bed.

WEIRD!!!!

opal10161973
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:38 AM
2 moms liked this

Counseling, STAT!

Leobaby2007
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:39 AM

Quoting Val99:

Your husband wants you to share your bed with a 13 year old?  That is quite odd...

^^^ You can say that again! Yikes!

mommamaggi
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:39 AM

So, you're not there when he's "co-sleeping" with his 13yo daughter? Then you can't be an alibi because you don't actually know that he's not molesting her. IF it turns out that he is, and you covered his ass, you will be responsible IF he does it to your daughter too later on. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I told him several times i dont want to bedshare with sd, but he would save a space for her.i go to my babies room and sleep there instead.i dont like it but right now i feel he wont bedshare with her on her bed but in our as i am there, he can use me as alibi if cps checks on him

Quoting Ms.Pink.:

Yeah, being adamant about sleeping in the same bed as his 13 yr old DD is not normal. And he's being accused of molesting her on top?

blondie0234
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Not a chance in hell!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:39 AM
Just a thought here, my SIL slept in her dads bed during visits all the way til we found she was pregnant at 15 (by her bf.) I think it causes many many many father issues which leads to general guy issues. He needs to teach that there is love without having to be physically close to someone.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:39 AM
1 mom liked this
No.. Just no. Me and my father are very very close but I do not have any memories of sleeping in the same bed with him. She's too old for that. She is becoming a young woman and it is not appropriate at all. If I were you I would not be his "alibi" for cps. No way, no how.

Quoting Anonymous:

Right now my dd is one.i make sure i give her as much lovin as ds. I dont want the mamas boy daddys girl thing in my house if dd will turn into sd..hell no

Quoting Anonymous:

This is NOT NORMAL. And his preconceived notions about your daughter being the same? Oh hell no!

Quoting Anonymous:

Sd is his mini wife.. He confides to her, treat her like an adult, and she emotionally nourish him.

Leobaby2007
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:40 AM

No. Just no. NO. It needs to stop.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)