Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

stupid conversation

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Husband: do u want a 3br apt or not?
Me: thats fine atleast sd will have her own room and not sleepwith us in our bed
H: sd is sd. Thats her nature, she will always do it.
Me: well i dont want to sleep with a teen ager.shes 13 for god sake. Dd and ds doesnt even sleep with us and theyre toddlers.
H: what..so u agree with my ex that she shouldnt sleep with us in our bed.like were molesting her?
Me: yes i agree with ur ex, and no im not molesting ur daugjter but shes in the age where she needs to be in her own bed.its called appropriateness.
H: dont worry dd will be the sameas sd.
Me: hell no! If u want to continue sleeping with sd do it in her room but i wont share my matrimonial bed with ur daughter.and no,my daughter wont cosleep wuth us til shes 18!
H: im just enjoying it i know it wont last.
Me: enjoy it at the comfort of her bed.i refused to be part of it.
Btw.. Did you sleep in the same bed as ur mom til ur 18?
H: no..
Me: why not?if u think sleeping in the same bed as ur daughter is normal and appropriate, why didnt u do it with ur mom?
H: speechless
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:05 AM
Replies (31-40):
Leobaby2007
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:42 AM

WTF?

Quoting Anonymous:

I told him several times i dont want to bedshare with sd, but he would save a space for her.i go to my babies room and sleep there instead.i dont like it but right now i feel he wont bedshare with her on her bed but in our as i am there, he can use me as alibi if cps checks on him

Quoting Ms.Pink.:

Yeah, being adamant about sleeping in the same bed as his 13 yr old DD is not normal. And he's being accused of molesting her on top?

Ms.Pink.
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:44 AM
Are you serious? You'd cover for him? You're enabling a perv.

Quoting Anonymous:

I told him several times i dont want to bedshare with sd, but he would save a space for her.i go to my babies room and sleep there instead.i dont like it but right now i feel he wont bedshare with her on her bed but in our as i am there, he can use me as alibi if cps checks on him

Quoting Ms.Pink.:

Yeah, being adamant about sleeping in the same bed as his 13 yr old DD is not normal. And he's being accused of molesting her on top?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:44 AM
I know ... Gross.. U should see she would lay with daddy spoon style.. Put her arms around daddys shoulders facing him and giving kissed on the lips.. and husband would confide to her before me..no wonder she thinks and acts like shes the wife and the mistress of the house

Quoting Leobaby2007:

Quoting Val99:

Your husband wants you to share your bed with a 13 year old?  That is quite odd...

^^^ You can say that again! Yikes!

wissotamum
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:45 AM
She emotionally nourishes him?! Can you explain what that means in this context?

Quoting Anonymous:

Sd is his mini wife.. He confides to her, treat her like an adult, and she emotionally nourish him.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Hes not molesting her..i think.. But hes emotionally needy and shes clingy as well.

Quoting Ms.Pink.:

Are you serious? You'd cover for him? You're enabling a perv.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Ms.Pink.:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:45 AM

This is weird.  Do you feel ok with this?  I would have to put a stop to it.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Sd is his mini wife.. He confides to her, treat her like an adult, and she emotionally nourish him.

Leobaby2007
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:45 AM

Is this for real? EWWW!

Quoting Anonymous:

I know ... Gross.. U should see she would lay with daddy spoon style.. Put her arms around daddys shoulders facing him and giving kissed on the lips.. and husband would confide to her before me..no wonder she thinks and acts like shes the wife and the mistress of the house

Quoting Leobaby2007:

Quoting Val99:

Your husband wants you to share your bed with a 13 year old?  That is quite odd...

opal10161973
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:46 AM

IDK what's worse...them for doing it or you for allowing it.  I would have insisted on therapy a LONG time ago.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Leobaby2007:

Quoting Val99:

teal_phoenix
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:46 AM

The more I read this post the werider I see this whole situation.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:48 AM
She gives him the lovin attention the admiration the confidence and meets his emotional needs.. I wont.hes an ass.an alcoholic.. Controlling and verbally demeaning to me.

Quoting wissotamum:

She emotionally nourishes him?! Can you explain what that means in this context?

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)