Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ughh (may be tmi for some)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
I gotta get up at 3:30 tomorrow, so I went to bed at nine. Woke up at 10:30 with what felt like heart burn. Then I had to poo. Then I felt sick. So I hurried and wiped and while I wad flushing, up it came. I tried to bend over to hit the toillet and barfed all over the toillet, and down the wall... Then I reached for a hair tie and while I was putting my hair up I barfed down the front of my shirt and on the floor.... Fuck :(. So I had to clean the toillet and wipe down the walls and take a shower and change. Now its midnight, and I have to be up in three hours. Awesome!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:28 AM

gotta love the flu? hope you feel better

lovinglife0682
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Looks like you will be in bed all day tomorrow. Sorry hope you feel better soon.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mama_Of_Two2012
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:30 AM

That sucks, I had moments like that when I was pregnant with my DS and id have to get up to get DD off to school and couldn't sleep (not one that can really nap). I would have called out for where ever you were going.

how are you feeling now?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:30 AM
Idk.. I feel fine, and mt stomach feels fine now. Guess we see how the morning goes

Quoting bustybee:

gotta love the flu? hope you feel better

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:31 AM
I feel fine now. My stomach doesn't hurt anymore. Idk what that was. I know I'm not pregnant (there's certian activity missing from my life for that to happen lol).

Quoting Mama_Of_Two2012:

That sucks, I had moments like that when I was pregnant with my DS and id have to get up to get DD off to school and couldn't sleep (not one that can really nap). I would have called out for where ever you were going.

how are you feeling now?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:34 AM
Ugh I can't stay in bed all day :(. I don't think I have the flu. I feel fine now.

Quoting lovinglife0682:

Looks like you will be in bed all day tomorrow. Sorry hope you feel better soon.

motherslove82
by Emerald Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:35 AM

My daughter threw up all last night and she has been running a fever and laying around today. My stomach feels like crap. I haven't thrown up yet, but I do have the other problem.

Sammi20
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:35 AM

aww you poor thing!!! Hope you feel better soon!!!

calvinsmommy18
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:36 AM

sorry hun, hope you feel better

Mama_Of_Two2012
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:47 AM

Could have just been something you ate. That happened to me right after i had my DS. He was maybe 5 weeks and we went to a friends house for dinner and whatever I ate didn't sit well so i nursed my son and prayed and prayed to let me finish before I had to barf....I no sooner got him back in bed then RAN to the bathroom and tossed out everything I ate and was fine the next day.

Glad you are feeling better now

Quoting Anonymous:

I feel fine now. My stomach doesn't hurt anymore. Idk what that was. I know I'm not pregnant (there's certian activity missing from my life for that to happen lol).

Quoting Mama_Of_Two2012:

how are you feeling now?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)