Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

married woman question.... married women come here

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
No offense to all the unmarried. I just saw/heard something today that made me wonder about married people.
So married women do you and your dh use condoms? I saw a vlog today and the lady said her and her dh use condoms. Me and my dh don't so I was wondering what's the normal thing (if there is such a thing).
Do you use a condom with your significant other?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:27 AM
Replies (341-350):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 56 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:05 PM
Yes I use condoms. there is several reasons. first pregnancy prevention. Pluse I don't think it's fair for US women to endanger out health with hormon pills just the guy could cum all over the place. I have big recpect for men who get themself fixed. second I don't trust any man. everything that I gone through and seen in life I believe from facts that 80 % of men cheats. And im being really kind with the percentage. So I will not put my life in any mans hand ever. third I just find it super gross to receive bodily fluids of any source . gross.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momyplease
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Good on him not many man would do that. they putt woman's health in risk before they ever would get fixed. I lift my hat to you guys. he must care about you s lot to try to keep you as healthy as possible. awesome.

Quoting proudmommy03457:

No..in the beginning we hated the way they felt. So we just decided to let nature take it's course. If we where meant to have kids then we would:) After our youngest my dh got a vasectomy (because he understood for me it would be considered a major surgery) so considerate:-P one of the many reasons I love him so much.

Needless to say now we don't have too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 57 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:11 PM

I went off of the pill about 6 months before we wanted to get pregnant so that I wouldn't have to allow time for it to get out of my system (had heard stories of it taking up to a year, not sure if it's true) and we used condoms until we were ready to get pregnant. Then we used condoms the 2 years in between kids because I didn't want to risk homornal bc screwing with my fertility.

After we were done having kids I went on a more long term bc til we were sure that we didn't want any more then he got snipped.

ratchetlee
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:12 PM

Nope!

We've never used condoms.......

proudmommy03457
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:27 PM
Thank you:) I believe he does..he is always so considerate. He tells me all the time I better live longer then him bc he doesn't know what he'd do without me lol so he stays on me about eating right,taking vitamins and staying active:) so when it came to one of us being "fixed" it was never really a question. When the doctors told me that I shouldn't have any more kids he immediately spoke up about getting a vasectomy when they started talking to me about a tubal.

Quoting Momyplease:

Good on him not many man would do that. they putt woman's health in risk before they ever would get fixed. I lift my hat to you guys. he must care about you s lot to try to keep you as healthy as possible. awesome.

Quoting proudmommy03457:

No..in the beginning we hated the way they felt. So we just decided to let nature take it's course. If we where meant to have kids then we would:) After our youngest my dh got a vasectomy (because he understood for me it would be considered a major surgery) so considerate:-P one of the many reasons I love him so much.

Needless to say now we don't have too.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JacksMom1221
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:28 PM
No. And didn't before we were married either.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2KIL
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:31 PM
1 mom liked this
No. Husband had had a vasectomy. We used them at one point when I was nursing and then I think at some other time but I can't remember the reason.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 58 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:45 PM
I have never been on bc. Before we were ready to have kids we used them every time. Now that we want/have kids we don't use them. I don't think it's a matter of being normal or not normal. It's about what works for you and your partner.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 59 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:53 PM

We did right after our kids were born before my BC pills started working.  I hate them!!

MrsCountryMama
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:54 PM
No
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN