Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What's up with Men cheating?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies

and Leaving their wife and kids, and getting with a woman with a gaggle of kids? My friends husband was stressed by family life and responsibility and wanting to be free., Now he's dating a woman with 3 kids? What gives?

No disrespect to woman who have kids, and have met a SO that excepts you and your kids. Thing is he is married and she knew he was. He now ignores his children and acts like they are a burden to take every other weekend. it's so sad.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovnmy3boys
by Paula on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:36 AM

I have no idea :(

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:38 AM
9 moms liked this

armywife009
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:38 AM

LOL! Yep!

Quoting Sassy762:

Val99
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Some people, men and women, are immature.  It helps not to choose one of them to be your co-parent.  I see so many people here who choose a man, then complain about all the same attributes he exhibited before marraige.  Women need good judgement.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:40 AM
1 mom liked this

LmaoOOOO!! Love this!

Quoting Sassy762:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:42 AM

Quoting Val99:

Some people, men and women, are immature.  It helps not to choose one of them to be your co-parent.  I see so many people here who choose a man, then complain about all the same attributes he exhibited before marraige.  Women need good judgement.

I agree, somewhat, but can you really ever know someone?

Val99
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Val99:

I agree, somewhat, but can you really ever know someone?

You can know what they have already shown you.  If they cheat before marraige and kids, they will cheat after marraige and kids.  If they do drugs, drink, party before marraige and kids, they will after marraige and kids.  If they dated you while still in a prior relationship, they will eventually do it to you.

Women need to stop having poor self esteem or thinking they can "fix" these guys.  Find one that is good when you date, and date for at least a year before choosing them to father children.  

If all women learned that lust does not equal love, probably half the marraiges and children wouldn't exist because women would make better, more thoughtful choices.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:00 AM

Bauxite-17
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:02 AM

That...is not a man.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:09 AM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN