Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Essure edit to ask

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies
Is scheduled for march 7th!

Edit. I posted this on FB and dh puts that I told him in a text. We have been discussing this for a year or so I thought. So I posted back that he must never listen because we've been talking about it for a year and the text was to give him the day so he could get time off to watch the kids while I go. My mother said that I need to give him a break because men don't listen and he's a great dad. Uh yeah I know he's a great dad but he shouldn't be defended for not listening to me on a serious subject and my own mom defending him and not caring that he just put me down by pretty much saying I don't discuss serious things with him. Ugh I'm so upset I have a funeral to go to I have nothing to wear my mom was going to let me borrow something and now I never want to see her again.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:58 AM
No advice? I'm kinda nervous.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:00 AM
I've heard good and bad things. There's a woman in this group who had horrific experiences with it... She'll probably reply at some point, if she sees it.
CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:01 AM
I've been thinking about getting that along with hubby getting snipped. Got a lot more research to do on it before I decide to do it or not though.
KyrinM
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:01 AM

I never had problems with mine, but I regretted it because I remarried & we want another, reversing it was a bitch, still waiting to see if we can conceive or not.  Good luck!

aponder
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:02 AM

not sure what it is.

AtillaTheHun
by facta, non verba on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:04 AM
It's great. I had it done in the hospital with anesthesia due to medical reasons. I went home the same day and continued with my daily routine. No cramping, no pain, nothing. The check after 3 months was fast and pain free also. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ColieO
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:06 AM
I don't like the idea of metal just hanging out in my body. And I've heard some pretty bad stories.

But then, I won't be the one to get permanent birth control.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:08 AM
Thanks

Quoting Anonymous:

I've heard good and bad things. There's a woman in this group who had horrific experiences with it... She'll probably reply at some point, if she sees it.

MrsErdos2011
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:12 AM

I'm pretty sure Essure is plastic

Quoting ColieO:

I don't like the idea of metal just hanging out in my body. And I've heard some pretty bad stories.

But then, I won't be the one to get permanent birth control.

I may not be a perfect wife or mother but I am perfect in the eyes of my son and my husband and that is all that matters.

babyboy117
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:17 AM
Is essure the birthcontrol that is implanted in your arm? My friend said it took her 8 years to get pregnant after having it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN