Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What is the difference between a TROLL and a BULLY?

Posted by   + Show Post

Tell me.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:43 AM
Replies (101-104):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Ok you're down for FACTS right?
Fact: you went after a 16 year old girl with twins yesterday for no other reason than to put her and her parents down
Fact: when someone commented that she had been a sexually active teenager that kept a 4.0 GPA and a job, who had only slept with 1 person AND married that person, you then went off on her for being a sex addict.
You are the definition of a bully, you're intentionally mean, for no other purpose but to entertain yourself.

FACTS supplied only from yesterday, I usually don't pay attention to you, but you sure stood out in a crowd in that post.
thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:49 PM

I dont see how this makes me a bully?

I asked questions, i didnt just outright say, you are a slut, you are a whore, you are stupid, you are this or you are that.

Seriously, I asked... They answered.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok you're down for FACTS right?
Fact: you went after a 16 year old girl with twins yesterday for no other reason than to put her and her parents down
Fact: when someone commented that she had been a sexually active teenager that kept a 4.0 GPA and a job, who had only slept with 1 person AND married that person, you then went off on her for being a sex addict.
You are the definition of a bully, you're intentionally mean, for no other purpose but to entertain yourself.

FACTS supplied only from yesterday, I usually don't pay attention to you, but you sure stood out in a crowd in that post.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

skittlefart
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:35 PM

Nah, I've never intentionally started shit with anyone who didn't start shit with me first :) I'm just upfront. 

Quoting XOXO3343:

Maybe your'e a bully troll.

Quoting skittlefart:

Bully
|
|
|
V

Quoting Anonymous:

OMG ENOUGH ALREADY!  Get a Grip!  Get a hobby or something!  Pay more attention to your family instead of annoying everyone online.

lol. A bully is saying something to try and make someone intentionally mad or try purposely to hurt someones feelings. Troll is someone who just bullshits basically just to see other people's reactions. 

IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559 photo IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559-1_zpsa642ab08.jpg
Nicky has gathered 4 valentines!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
XOXO3343
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:41 PM

Lol- its for the OP. I actually liked your comment.

Quoting skittlefart:

Nah, I've never intentionally started shit with anyone who didn't start shit with me first :) I'm just upfront. 

Quoting XOXO3343:

Maybe your'e a bully troll.

Quoting skittlefart:

Bully
|
|
|
V

Quoting Anonymous:

OMG ENOUGH ALREADY!  Get a Grip!  Get a hobby or something!  Pay more attention to your family instead of annoying everyone online.

lol. A bully is saying something to try and make someone intentionally mad or try purposely to hurt someones feelings. Troll is someone who just bullshits basically just to see other people's reactions. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN