Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What is the difference between a TROLL and a BULLY?

Posted by   + Show Post

Tell me.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:43 AM
Replies (31-40):
thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:05 AM

BUMP!

XOXO3343
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Maybe your'e a bully troll.

Quoting skittlefart:

Bully
|
|
|
V

Quoting Anonymous:

OMG ENOUGH ALREADY!  Get a Grip!  Get a hobby or something!  Pay more attention to your family instead of annoying everyone online.

lol. A bully is saying something to try and make someone intentionally mad or try purposely to hurt someones feelings. Troll is someone who just bullshits basically just to see other people's reactions. 

Mocking.Jay
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Damn cat. Insecure much???
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:07 AM

whatever you are jealous because she doesnt give or share her skittles with you.

Quoting XOXO3343:

Quoting skittlefart:

Bully
|
|
|
V

Quoting Anonymous:

OMG ENOUGH ALREADY!  Get a Grip!  Get a hobby or something!  Pay more attention to your family instead of annoying everyone online.

lol. A bully is saying something to try and make someone intentionally mad or try purposely to hurt someones feelings. Troll is someone who just bullshits basically just to see other people's reactions. 

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:07 AM

how is this post suggesting insecurity, it's a simple question. Apparently you dont know how to answer it?

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Damn cat. Insecure much???

Mocking.Jay
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Holy shit Remington's mom. I just agreed with you!

Quoting Matriarch87:

Well what do you think?

I think trolls are relatively harmless and just say whatever to entertain themselves.

I think bullies are out to hurt feelings.

Quoting thetrollcat:

interesting reply LOL

Quoting Matriarch87:

Liar versus meanness.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:08 AM
1 mom liked this
There isn't a substantial difference. Both try to boost their own egos by putting others down or upsetting them.
XOXO3343
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Lol- I like her comment. My comment was for the OP.

Quoting thetrollcat:

whatever you are jealous because she doesnt give or share her skittles with you.

Quoting XOXO3343:

Quoting skittlefart:

Bully
|
|
|
V

Quoting Anonymous:

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:09 AM

I think it is safe you are walking a fine line of bullying.. Afterall, you do select a few members and repeatedly make insulting or rude or belittling comments :)

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Holy shit Remington's mom. I just agreed with you!

Quoting Matriarch87:

Well what do you think?

I think trolls are relatively harmless and just say whatever to entertain themselves.

I think bullies are out to hurt feelings.

Quoting thetrollcat:

interesting reply LOL

Quoting Matriarch87:

Liar versus meanness.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:10 AM

meh, no cat nip for you.

Quoting XOXO3343:

Lol- I like her comment. My comment was for the OP.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting XOXO3343:

Quoting skittlefart:

Bully
|
|
|
V

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN