Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What is the difference between a TROLL and a BULLY?

Posted by   + Show Post

Tell me.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:43 AM
Replies (41-50):
Matriarch87
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:10 AM
Lol...omg doomsday must be near.

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Holy shit Remington's mom. I just agreed with you!

Quoting Matriarch87:

Well what do you think?

I think trolls are relatively harmless and just say whatever to entertain themselves.

I think bullies are out to hurt feelings.

Quoting thetrollcat:

interesting reply LOL

Quoting Matriarch87:

Liar versus meanness.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mocking.Jay
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:10 AM
1 mom liked this
It's your second post I've seen so for in here that pertains to things people have called you or labelled you, and another way for your bandwagoners to hop on that pussy. Pun intended.

Quoting thetrollcat:

how is this post suggesting insecurity, it's a simple question. Apparently you dont know how to answer it?

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Damn cat. Insecure much???

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:10 AM

what if they already have an ego they just do it for the hell of it?

Quoting Anonymous:

There isn't a substantial difference. Both try to boost their own egos by putting others down or upsetting them.

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

mich.el.le
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Quoting skittlefart:

Bully
|
|
|
V

lol. A bully is saying something to try and make someone intentionally mad or try purposely to hurt someones feelings. Troll is someone who just bullshits basically just to see other people's reactions. 

This. 

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:11 AM

say meow?

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

It's your second post I've seen so for in here that pertains to things people have called you or labelled you, and another way for your bandwagoners to hop on that pussy. Pun intended.

Quoting thetrollcat:

how is this post suggesting insecurity, it's a simple question. Apparently you dont know how to answer it?

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Damn cat. Insecure much???

Mocking.Jay
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this
I actually admire the troll anons. They are clever and entertaining. The bully anons are too mean and aren't fun lmao. They get annoying really fast. A troll can keep trolling and I'd be laughing either way.

Quoting Matriarch87:

Lol...omg doomsday must be near.

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Quoting Matriarch87:

Well what do you think?

I think trolls are relatively harmless and just say whatever to entertain themselves.

Quoting thetrollcat:

interesting reply LOL

Quoting Matriarch87:

Liar versus meanness.

Mocking.Jay
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:13 AM
1 mom liked this
I think you're projecting too hard. I'm not a bully. I have friends. Bullies don't have friends.

Quoting thetrollcat:

I think it is safe you are walking a fine line of bullying.. Afterall, you do select a few members and repeatedly make insulting or rude or belittling comments :)

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Quoting Matriarch87:

Well what do you think?

Quoting thetrollcat:

interesting reply LOL

Quoting Matriarch87:

Liar versus meanness.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:15 AM
I don't think people act out online or bully people unless they have some unhealthy need for attention. They may seem like they are happy with themselves but I think that is a front. They need a healthier outlet.

Quoting thetrollcat:

what if they already have an ego they just do it for the hell of it?

Quoting Anonymous:

There isn't a substantial difference. Both try to boost their own egos by putting others down or upsetting them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:15 AM
1 mom liked this
You're STILL going on about this? Are you having a hard time accepting that people here think you are a bully? It will be okay. Seriously. It's an online group. You shouldn't care what people think of you. :)
MizzDeeDee
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:17 AM

Trolls like to start threads with stories that are usually fanatical and are meant to llicit over the top responses, ie: I had sex with my bil, cousin, bf, and husband and I'm having twins and I don't know who the daddy is.

Bullies like to target someone in paticular just to be malicious. The biggest thing I see in this forum are" flamers". People who just are openly hostile or rude to everyone and anyone for no reason but to be mean.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)