Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

why do i have to pay becasue you are lazy?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

i getting right to the point.... the ex wife got welfare for my sd for 12 years and in 2006 we picked up insurance on the sd in 2010 the state called and said it was time for us to go back to court and get insurance so that the sd could get off medical card, i  inform them that we got insurance in 2006 all was well. until last week when the ex has gotten screwed up and nobody is paying the bill not  insurance or the state so she ask if i would call them and fix it. after several hrs i get this lady and tell her what is going on and shes like ok what should i do??? ***wth*** do your job lady, then she tells me some crap about we should of gotten insurance on the child..****wth**** i explain it to her again and she is like" oh well she (the ex)  has gotten away with it this far oh well***wth**** i was SPEECHLESS, she said she would pass it on but not to worry nothing would be done about it....

why the hell should i have to abide by the laws, and pay more taxes because this lazy chick will not do her job....... 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:48 AM
Replies (11-13):
mommamaggi
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:25 AM

Ummm, when my husband put his son on his insurance medicaid contacted us to get us to send them a copy of the card... we hadn't even had time to let BM know about it because she was in Mexico for the month so I think they share a database with the insurance companies or something. We didn't report anything to medicaid ourselves because we didn't even know she had him on medicaid anymore... they just knew. Same thing when he got a raise, they just knew lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:29 AM

we are in 2 different states so they have to be called is what she said today

Quoting mommamaggi:

Ummm, when my husband put his son on his insurance medicaid contacted us to get us to send them a copy of the card... we hadn't even had time to let BM know about it because she was in Mexico for the month so I think they share a database with the insurance companies or something. We didn't report anything to medicaid ourselves because we didn't even know she had him on medicaid anymore... they just knew. Same thing when he got a raise, they just knew lol.

mommamaggi
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh okay, in that case I would call back and ask to speak to the case worker's supervisor.

Quoting Anonymous:

we are in 2 different states so they have to be called is what she said today

Quoting mommamaggi:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)