Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

PUBLIC APOLOGIES POST HERE!! CONFESSION BOOTH!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Sorry I called you a dirty whore with your ashtrays and  cat litter in the background. I jumped on the bandwagon when I heard you were a bully. Anyway, SORRYYYYY.

cmon people post your own apologies, sarcastic or not!!! 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:11 AM
Replies (101-104):
Princin242
by New Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:35 AM
a Girl I know locally got arrested at our court house with a loaded gun in her purse. I posted on our local paper "comments" page " Lmao @ (insert name here) Dizzy Bitch, Someone give her the Mother of The Year Award! Loser" She is such a rude person I always hear she talks shit about me so I felt like I wanted to put her on blast., but now I feel bad Sowwy....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Caitlin1983
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:39 AM
I live in nm too!

Quoting Anonymous:

To the man stranded on the side of the highway at midnight in the middle of New Mexico somewhere:

I'm sorry I didn't stop. I saw your face change to hopelessness as I failed to slow or stop to help you with your broken car. I watch a lot of crime TV and it crossed my mind that you were actually an axe murderer baiting me. If you're not a murderer, I humbly apologize.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Grumpylilpixy
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:41 AM

IT wasn't me... 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:42 AM
Like what?

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol...please. Like I would ever want to admit being popular on the internet? I have bigger goals in life.

Quoting skittlefart:

I'm sorry that people are so jealous of me....but I can't help it that I'm so popular ;D

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)