Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

PUBLIC APOLOGIES POST HERE!! CONFESSION BOOTH!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Sorry I called you a dirty whore with your ashtrays and  cat litter in the background. I jumped on the bandwagon when I heard you were a bully. Anyway, SORRYYYYY.

cmon people post your own apologies, sarcastic or not!!! 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:11 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:42 AM
4 moms liked this

I'm sorry I farted in the elevator today at the Dr.s office.. in my defense, I had no idea that potato loaded burrito would hit that fast.. and at the time I was the only one in the elevator..and I tried to hold it in as best I could.. HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT THE ELEVATORE WAS GOING TO STOP MID FLOOR AND LET YOU ON!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:44 AM
1 mom liked this

It was so obvious too lol

Quoting skittlefart:

Lol...someone obviously doesn't understand a movie quote when they see one ;) I hope attempting to e-hurt someone on the internet isn't part of your big life goals. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol...please. Like I would ever want to admit being popular on the internet? I have bigger goals in life.

Quoting skittlefart:

I'm sorry that people are so jealous of me....but I can't help it that I'm so popular ;D

skittlefart
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:47 AM

oh gaw i'm like crying that's so funny

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry I farted in the elevator today at the Dr.s office.. in my defense, I had no idea that potato loaded burrito would hit that fast.. and at the time I was the only one in the elevator..and I tried to hold it in as best I could.. HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT THE ELEVATORE WAS GOING TO STOP MID FLOOR AND LET YOU ON!

IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559 photo IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559-1_zpsa642ab08.jpg
Nicky has gathered 4 valentines!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:47 AM

Awwwwwww the same thing happened to me. I had a Walmart gift card I could have gave up :(  

Quoting Anonymous:

A couple months ago, there was a homeless lady holding a sign at the subway station. It said " just lost my job and I have two boys. Please help." She was holding one of her boys on her lap. He was maybe three years old. He was sleeping in her lap. I didn't have any cash on me and I was on my way out if the city. I got in the train and remembered I had two unused gift cards to a couple if restaurants I could have given her! I should have gotten off the train to go back up and give them to her. I feel horrible that I didn't do that. So, to her, I am sorry. Truly sorry. I think about them and wonder if she was able to get on her feet.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:49 AM
1 mom liked this

I laughed so so hard I farted and disturbed my dog. He's mad at me hahahahaha

Quoting skittlefart:

oh gaw i'm like crying that's so funny

Quoting Anonymous:

skittlefart
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:49 AM

I feel a little bad though, she must've read that and felt kinda embarrassed...so sorry to embarrass you anon >.>; lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting skittlefart:

Lol...someone obviously doesn't understand a movie quote when they see one ;) I hope attempting to e-hurt someone on the internet isn't part of your big life goals. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol...please. Like I would ever want to admit being popular on the internet? I have bigger goals in life.

Quoting skittlefart:

I'm sorry that people are so jealous of me....but I can't help it that I'm so popular ;D

IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559 photo IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559-1_zpsa642ab08.jpg
Nicky has gathered 4 valentines!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:50 AM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:51 AM

Yes anon me too!! I posted a hint! Lol

Quoting skittlefart:

I feel a little bad though, she must've read that and felt kinda embarrassed...so sorry to embarrass you anon >.>; lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting skittlefart:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting skittlefart:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:51 AM
2 moms liked this
Gretchen I'm sorry I laughed at you when you had diarrhea at the library, I'm sorry I told everyone about it and I'm sorry I'm saying it now. Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)