Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

PUBLIC APOLOGIES POST HERE!! CONFESSION BOOTH!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Sorry I called you a dirty whore with your ashtrays and  cat litter in the background. I jumped on the bandwagon when I heard you were a bully. Anyway, SORRYYYYY.

cmon people post your own apologies, sarcastic or not!!! 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:11 AM
Replies (31-40):
skittlefart
by Taste the Rainbow on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:53 AM
3 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:56 AM
2 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:58 AM
Apparently you and I watch different movies. I'm sure the ones I watch have too many big words to be of any interest to you. LOL.
Why would I care if I hurt you or not? You could be the old guy who lives next to me for all I know. Carry on oh wise one:)

Quoting skittlefart:

Lol...someone obviously doesn't understand a movie quote when they see one ;) I hope attempting to e-hurt someone on the internet isn't part of your big life goals. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol...please. Like I would ever want to admit being popular on the internet? I have bigger goals in life.

Quoting skittlefart:

I'm sorry that people are so jealous of me....but I can't help it that I'm so popular ;D

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:59 AM

The other day, I walked by a mom that dropped  her ENTIRE contents of her purse on the floor. But, I hate DD's school I was in a rush to get out. SORRY MOMMY :( 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:00 AM

Meowwwwwwwww..... Lol lets play nice :D

Quoting Anonymous:

Apparently you and I watch different movies. I'm sure the ones I watch have too many big words to be of any interest to you. LOL.
Why would I care if I hurt you or not? You could be the old guy who lives next to me for all I know. Carry on oh wise one:)

Quoting skittlefart:

Lol...someone obviously doesn't understand a movie quote when they see one ;) I hope attempting to e-hurt someone on the internet isn't part of your big life goals. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol...please. Like I would ever want to admit being popular on the internet? I have bigger goals in life.

Quoting skittlefart:

I'm sorry that people are so jealous of me....but I can't help it that I'm so popular ;D

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Hahaha. I saw that post. I forget what it was for though. A rate me post?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:03 AM

BUMP!

skittlefart
by Taste the Rainbow on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes, I'm the old guy who watches through your windows at you while you watch your movies with big words. In fact, I think I'm going to jerk my wrinkly junk on your front door now. Excuse me while I do so. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting skittlefart:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting skittlefart:

IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559 photo IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559-1_zpsa642ab08.jpg
Nicky has gathered 4 valentines!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:06 AM

Poor girl said she was fat, and posted a bathroom pic. The bashing had nothing to do with her weight. It was all about her messy bathroom.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hahaha. I saw that post. I forget what it was for though. A rate me post?

skittlefart
by Taste the Rainbow on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:06 AM

Eh she's just mad cause she was trying to be tough stuff and feels bad now..lol...seriously, how many big words can you fit into one movie? Unless it's a movie of nothing but a person reading definitions from the dictionary...

Quoting Anonymous:

Meowwwwwwwww..... Lol lets play nice :D

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting skittlefart:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting skittlefart:

IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559 photo IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559-1_zpsa642ab08.jpg
Nicky has gathered 4 valentines!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)